Back to All Agencies

Kiku Obata & Co. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: graphic & interior design

Main Telephone
(314) 361-3110
Primary Address
6161 Delmar Boulevard
Suite 200
Saint Louis, MO 63112-4621

Kiku Obata & Co. Contacts

Contacts (3)
Name Title State
Kiku O. President MO
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (314) 361-3110
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 6161 Delmar Boulevard
Suite 200
Saint Louis, MO

Karen V. Director, Human Resources MO
Kevin F. Vice President MO

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
**. ******'* ***** (********) Creative ******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Caleres follows CMO hire with marketing SVP appointment (Score 61)


Per Famous Footwear (FF) is the only brand that invests in national TV ads. It spent around $6.2m YTD during programming such as "The First 48," "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit," "Below Deck Mediterranean," "Dr. Pimple Popper" and "Rizzoli & Isles." Full-year spend dropped 71% from $7.6m in 2019 to $2.2m in 2020. 

According to Pathmatics, Caleres earned 1.7b impressions YTD through desktop display ads (46%), Instagram ads (23%), Facebook ads (17%), mobile display ads (9%) and desktop video ads (5%). It placed the majority (59%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (41%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $7.8m on digital display ads YTD, a 47% increase from $5.3m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell 6% from $8.3m in 2019 to $7.8m in 2020. This data includes all the company's brands. 

Sellers-- It seems Caleres is mainly targeting millennials through digital display ads. It only utilizes national TV ads for FF, and it placed ad during popular millennial programming. It has been increasing spend after it dropped in 2020, which I predict will continue as the new CMO implements her strategy. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should contact this company to offer relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Caleres has an in-house creative and media team. It also uses Krupp Kommunications both helping out on Via Spiga PR. We have not seen any changes to the roster since Olsen took over as CMO last summer, so keep reaching out as the customer marketing SVP hire only makes these accounts more vulnerable.