Back to All Agencies

Ansira | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(314) 783-2300
Primary Address
2300 Locust Street
Saint Louis, MO 63103
USA

Ansira Contacts

Contacts (5/16)
Name Title State
Michael B. Account Director MO
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (314) 783-2300
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 2300 Locust Street

Saint Louis, MO
63103
USA

Cary Z. Digital Media Director MO
Anne L. Director & Engagement Lead MO
Christina K. Assistant Vice President MO
Peggie B. Assistant Vice President, Contract Services & Support MO

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Male Gen-Z, Millennial Opps: Domino's reviews media search account (Score 57)


ended a 13-year relationship with its former creative AOR, CPB, soon after taking over. Keep Domino's on your radar because you may be able to score some of its business. 

According to Pathmatics, Dominos's earned 6.8b impressions YTD through Facebook ads (57%), Instagram ads (25%), mobile video ads (10%), desktop display ads (4%), mobile display ads (2%) and desktop video ads (2%). It placed the majority (96%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, youtube.com, hulu.com and draftkings.com. It placed the remainder (4%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, msn.com, aol.com, hulu.com and answers.yahoo.com. It spent around $57.7m on digital display ads YTD, a 15% decrease from $67.6m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $66.7m in 2019 and $79.9m in 2020. 

Per iSpot, Domino's spent around $325.5m on national TV ads YTD, a 17% increase from $278.4m spent on national TV ads YTD. Full-year spend equaled $286.4m in 2019 and $333.2m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "NFL Football," "NBA Basketball," "Friends," "Family Guy" and "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." 

Sellers-- Domino's mainly targets Gen-Z and millennials with a male skew. It is a huge national TV advertiser, and it has been increasing spend in this channel over the last couple of years. On the other hand, it has been decreasing digital display spend, after increasing it in 2020. Domino's also invests in OOH, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. You can use its location finder here, to see where you may be able to provide local ad space. Sellers should reach out offering relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, the only other agency Domino's works with is its digital and creative AOR WorkInProgress. Start reaching out soon, as there still may be time to get your media search pitches in. Plus, agency reviews commonly follow one another, so you can try pitching other services as well.