Back to All Agencies

MMGY Global | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: integrated travel marketing

Main Telephone
(816) 472-5988
Primary Address
4601 Madison Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64112
USA

MMGY Global Contacts

Contacts (5/23)
Name Title State
Calep H. Chief Information Officer MO
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (816) 472-5988
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 4601 Madison Avenue

Kansas City, MO
64112
USA

Don M. Chairman MO
Hugh M. Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice President, Operations MO
Clayton R. President & Chief Executive Officer MO
Stewart C. Executive Vice President, Creative & Brand Strategy MO

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* ***** ***** Public Relations 2020 present *
******** ******* *********, ***. AOR - media buying & planning 2009 present ******
**** *** ***** ******* Social unknown present ******
******** ****** & ******* ********* Creative 2019 present *
******* ****** *** ******* *********** Public Relations, Social 2020 present *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Digital, Print Tourism Opps: Destination DC kicks off post-COVID recovery campaign aimed at leisure, national travelers


Destination DC introduced a $2.5m marketing campaign to announce it has reopened as Covid-19 travel restrictions are lifted. It is being called the Recovery Advertising Campaign and is primarily targeting leisure travelers within a four-hour radius of DC, but it will also target travelers nationwide. This advertising push will mainly be supported by digital and print ads. Sellers should contact Destination DC to see what types of ad space you may be able to provide. 

According to Pathmatics, Destination DC has allocated any budget towards digital display ads so far this year. In 2020 it earned 35.1m impressions through desktop display ads (82%), mobile display ads (9%), desktop video ads (5%) and mobile video ads (4%). It placed the majority (94%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as tripadvisor.com, expedia.com, hotels.com, opentable.com and youtube.com. It placed the remainder (6%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as reddit.com, usatoday.com, yahoo.com, businessinsider.com and news.yahoo.com. It spent around $516.4k on digital display ads in 2020, 52% of the $1m spent in this channel in 2019. 

Sellers-- I believe Destination DC is targeting Gen-X and millennial parents looking for a travel destination. It decreased spend significantly during the pandemic, but it seems ready to ramp spend back up to capitalize on pent up travel demand. Reach out to get a share of possible last-minute campaign ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- MMGY Global is currently Destination DC's media AOR and it also works with January Third on a project-by-project basis. You can try reaching out to this organization to see if you can help it recover from the Covid-19 pandemic.