Martin Williams Advertising | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
Service: full service
|Main Telephone||(612) 340-0800|
|Main Fax||(612) 342-9700|
Martin Williams Advertising Contacts
|Brian M.||Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer||MN|
Sample of Associated Brands
|Greg B.||Senior Vice President & Director, Account Management||MN|
|Tim B.||Senior Vice President & Group Account Director, Emeritus||MN|
|Swapna D.||Senior Vice President & Director, Business Strategy||MN|
|** **********||Media Buying, Media Planning||unknown||present||*******|
|********* ********** ***********||creative||2014||present||********|
|*****||creative, media buying & planning||2004||present||********|
Who is the Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer of Martin Williams Advertising?
What is the email of the President of Martin Williams Advertising?
What is direct phone of the Senior Vice President & Director, Account Management of Martin Williams Advertising?
Who is the Media Buying, Media Planning agency of Martin Williams Advertising?
Your personal LinkedIn™ network connections
Score 43 - Future Possibility: Mall of America names marketing VP amid expansion plans
Subject: digital, social media, print
Company: Mall of America
Townes, who joins marketing and business development SVP Jill Renslow, is tasked with making people say "Let's Go to the Mall" (when? TODAY). MOA is currently planning a new luxury wing and still has more land on which to expand. Sellers in the Midwest, particularly St Paul, Minneapolis and Bloomington, should look for digital, out-of-home (OOH) and print revenue, especially tied to events and attractions at MOA. Keep in mind that most of MOA's 2015 media spend was deployed in H2, so last-minute holiday dollars could be available.
Agency readers - MOA currently works with Martin Williams Advertising for creative, but note that the relationship is project-based only. Therefore, the new year could create project-based opportunities for other agencies. Media, according to Winmo, is handled in-house.
Experience: Townes previously served as VP of marketing for Gander Mountain for a year-and-a-half. She has also held marketing positions with Sears and Caribou Coffee and was an account director for Colle + McVoy.
Media Spend: Kantar Media reports that MOA spent $5.2 million on measured media last year. Most of this was allocated to search and print ads.
Digital Breakdown: Per Pathmatics, MOA's total digital spend is $30,000 so far this year (4.1 million impressions). Most of this was spent on desktop ads (94%) and the remainder went to mobile ads (6%). Desktop activity peaked in July, with January, March and October also seeing spikes in activity.
The majority of these ads were placed site direct (79%) and thr rest were placed through Google AdX + AdSense (17%) and Adara Media (3%). Top destinations include: startribune.com, foxnews.com, eenadu.net, kare11.com and parents.com (Meredith).
Mall of America
60 East Broadway
Bloomington, MN 55425
Vice President, Marketing
Senior Vice President, Marketing & Business Development
Senior Marketing Manager