Back to All Agencies

Fallon Worldwide | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(612) 758-2345
Primary Address
500 North Third Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
USA

Fallon Worldwide Contacts

Contacts (5/20)
Name Title State
Mike B. Chief Operating Officer MN
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (612) 758-2345
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 500 North Third Street

Minneapolis, MN
55401
USA

Niki D. Chief Marketing Officer MN
Rocky N. Chief Executive Officer MN
Chad K. Group Strategy Director MN
Andy R. Head, Media MN

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
****'* ********** *****, ***. Creative, Digital ********
*** *** ******* Creative, Digital *
****, ***. Media Buying, Media Planning *******
******** Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning ******
********** *****, ***. Creative, Social ******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Entenmann's taps creative AOR as digital spend increases (Score 10)


creative direction and strategy for the brand's segments, which includes Little Bites, Minis and Donuts. I am not sure when Fallon's first creative work will debut, but you might consider reaching out to Entenmann's soon, as I predict a big marketing push once the first creative work is released. 

According to Pathmatics, Entenmann's earned 450.9m impressions YTD through Instagram ads (63%), Facebook ads (29%), desktop video ads (6%), mobile video ads (1%) and desktop display ads (1%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as instagram.com, facebook.com, youtube.com, hulu.com and yahoo.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as hulu.com, yahoo.com, travelandleisure.com, southernliving.com and myrecipes.com. It spent around $4.1m on digital display ads YTD, a 52% jump from $2.7m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped from $1.4m in 2019 to $3.1m in 2020. 

Sellers-- It seems Entenmann's is targeting millennials and Gen-Zers, considering it allocates the majority of its ad dollars towards digital and social channels. It is likely also targeting women, as moms are commonly the family's primary shopper. It also invest in radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Start offering ad space soon because it may launch a campaign once the new AOR puts together some fresh creative work. 

Agency & martech readers-- As you know, agency reviews commonly follow one another, so reach out soon to be top-of-mind. I believe the only agency you will face competition from is media AOR Starcom Worldwide. Those of you with baked goods experience may have an advantage.