Back to All Agencies

McCann Worldgroup | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(248) 203-8000
Primary Address
360 West Maple Road
Birmingham, MI 48009
USA

McCann Worldgroup Contacts

Contacts (5/28)
Name Title State
Bill K. Chairman & Chief Executive Officer MI
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (248) 203-8000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 360 West Maple Road

Birmingham, MI
48009
USA

Suzanne P. Global President & Chief Strategy Officer MI
Daryl L. Global Chief Executive Officer MI
Jason S. Global Chief Technology Officer MI
Craig S. Chief Information Officer MI

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
*** ****** ******* Creative, Digital *
*** ******* *****/********* ********* Creative *
*** ****** ******** ********* Creative *
*** ******** ********, ***. Creative, Digital ********
*** ****** Creative *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Dadvertising Opps: ADT hires CMO amid spend decreases (Score 50)


marketing VP of Conagra Brands. He has been tasked with assembling a customer-first marketing strategy that is supported by data. He will also manage partnerships like the new Google smart home security service. 

According to iSpot, ADT spent around $25.7m on national TV ads YTD, a 6% decrease from $27.4m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell 4% from $37m in 2019 to $35.6m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "FOX News Primetime," "CNN Tonight With Don Lemon," "Special Report With Bret Baier," "Home Town" and "NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt." 

Magellan estimates ADT placed around 125 podcast ads over the last year. 

Per Pathmatics, ADT earned 1.8b impressions YTD through desktop video ads (63%), Facebook ads (28%), Instagram ads (4%), desktop display ads (4%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (95%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as youtube.com, facebook.com, hulu.com, instagram.com and sneakernews.com. It placed the remainder (5%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense and OwnerIQ onto sites such as ebay.com, pch.com, dmv.org, accuweather.com and weather.com. It spent around $19.9m on digital display ads YTD, a 47% increase from $13.5m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell 30% from $31.1m in 2019 to $21.9m in 2020.

Sellers-- ADT mainly targets Gen-X and millennial men (dads) through digital display and national TV ads. The company has been decreasing spend in both of these channels for the last two years. The new CMO will likely ramp spend back up in an initial marketing push. It also utilizes print and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should contact this company to find out more about the Jackson's plans and to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- ADT works with creative AOR Allison+Partners, with an in-house media buying team. The CMO hire makes these two accounts vulnerable, so start reaching out soon to be top-of-mind. If Jackson does not plan of reviewing the current roster you can try offering digital or social media assistance.