Back to All Agencies

MGH Advertising | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
(410) 902-5000
Primary Address
100 Painters Mill Road
Suite 600
Owings Mills, MD 21117

MGH Advertising Contacts

Contacts (5/43)
Name Title State
Ryan G. Chief Marketing Officer, Executive Vice President & Director, Social Media Marketing MD
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (410) 902-5000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 100 Painters Mill Road
Suite 600
Owings Mills, MD

David W. Chief Creative Officer & Executive Vice President MD
Chris M. Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer & Director, Account Management & Public Relations MD
Andy M. Owner & Chief Executive Officer MD
Jane G. President MD

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
*** ****** *** Public Relations *
****** ***** ********* ****** & ***** Media Buying, Media Planning, Social, Creative, Public Relations *****
***** ******** ****** **. Public Relations *
******** ********** ***** Media Buying, Media Planning ******
****** **** Public Relations *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Papa John's extends partnership with Shaq & increases spend (Score 58)

The original agreement lasted from March 2019 to March 2022. This allows the company to continue using Shaq's name, image, likeness and other intellectually property in its marketing. Plus, he will remain a brand ambassador. He will also receive royalties from the co-branded Shaq-a-Roni pizza. Keep an eye out for some new creative work now that PJ has Shaq locked down for three more years. 

According to Pathmatics, PJ earned 733.3m impressions YTD through desktop video ads (41%), Facebook ads (29%), Instagram ads (18%), Twitter ads (8%), desktop display ads (4%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through Display & Video 360 onto sites such as,,, and It spent approximately $7.5m on digital display ads YTD, a slight (7%) increase from $7m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend jumped 91% from $13.9m in 2020 to $26.6m in 2021. 

Magellan reports PJ placed about 22 podcast ads over the last 365 days. 

Per iSpot, PJ spent around $34.7m on national TV ads YTD, a 29% increase from $27m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend increased by 29% from $72.7m in 2020 to $89.3m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "NFL Football," "Friends," "College Basketball," "NBA Basketball" and "College Football." 

Sellers-- PJ mainly targets Gen-Z and millennial men through digital display and national TV ads. The pizza chain has been aggressively increasing spend over the last year. PJ also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. I see no reason to believe it will stop increasing spend any time soon. Sellers should reach out to score some of these extra ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- I do not think that Fischer has made any changes to PJ's roster since she was promoted to CMO earlier this year. Keep reaching out to see if she plans on making any changes. I believe you will face competition from creative/media AOR MGH Advertising . You can also try offering project-by-project assistance.