Back to All Agencies

Traktek Partners | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: digital

Main Telephone
(617) 855-5148
Primary Address
661 Highland Avenue
Suite 103G
Needham, MA 02494

Traktek Partners Contacts

Contacts (2)
Name Title State
Jennifer P. Vice President, Marketing & Client Services MA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (617) 855-5148
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 661 Highland Avenue
Suite 103G
Needham, MA

Cyril L. Founder & Managing Partner MA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* ****** ***** ****** Digital *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Digital Travel & Hospitality Opps: Sonesta Hotels hires top marketer (Score 61)

served as executive brand and marketing strategist of Heritage Consulting by B+R. She will now be responsible for raising brand awareness and promoting the Sonesta's loyalty program. Keep an eye on this company because this hire may lead to higher ad spend and potentially agency reviews. 

Per Pathmatics, Sonesta earned 40.3m impressions YTD through desktop display ads (97%) and mobile display ads (3%). It placed the majority (84%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (16%) of these ads indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $224.9k on digital display ads YTD, a significant increase from $50.6k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $76.7k in 2020, just 5% of the $1.7m spent in this channel in 2019. 

Sellers-- Sonesta seems to be targeting Gen-X and millennials based off of the websites it placed digital ads onto. The company drastically reduced spend in 2020, which I assume is a result of cost-saving measures taken during the Covid-19 pandemic. It has already started ramping spend back up so far this year. I predict it will continue increasing spend, especially with the new chief marketing and brand officer. Sellers should contact this company to offer digital ad space. Harlow could also decide to start investing in other channels. 

Agency & martech readers-- As you know, new CMOs commonly reviews their company's agency roster as well as outsource some marketing duties. Start reaching out soon to be top-of-mind. I believe you will face competition from digital AOR Traktek Partners. It may also take care of media in-house.