Back to All Agencies

Weber Shandwick | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: public relations, full service

Main Telephone
(617) 661-7900
Primary Address
40 Broad Street
Eighth Floor
Boston, MA 02109

Weber Shandwick Contacts

Contacts (2)
Name Title State
Kate W. Account Director MA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (617) 661-7900
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 40 Broad Street
Eighth Floor
Boston, MA

Griff M. Director, Client Experience MA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
*.*. ****, ***. Public Relations ********
******** ************* Public Relations *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Gen-Z, Millennial Media Update Opps: Monster debuts first creative work from new AOR (Score 12)

Update: Monster launched its first campaign from new creative AOR Arnold Worldwide. It is headlined by two 30-second video ads, "Junior Scribe" and "Fulfillment Center." It will be supported by radio, digital, social media and OOH ads. Sellers should reach out to offer last-minute campaign ad space. 

Please refer to the article below for spend and targeting information. It is specifically targeting Gen-Zers and millennials with this campaign. 

Agency & martech readers-- In addition to creative AOR Weber Shandwick. As you know, agency reviews commonly follow one another, so keep reaching out to Monster's DMs to see if it needs any more assistance. 

The original article was published on May 3rd:

Arnold Worldwide as its creative AOR in May 2022. The agency has been tasked with building brand awareness and educating consumers about Monster's services. It will also help the company reach younger audiences. The agency's first creative work for Monster is set to debut in June. I believe this replaces incumbent creative shop MullenLowe. 

According to Pathmatics, Monster earned 24.7m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (46%), desktop display ads (24%), Twitter ads (14%), Instagram ads (11%) and mobile display ads (7%). It placed the majority (96%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (4%) through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent approximately $190.9k on digital display ads YTD, just 19% of the $1m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend fell 46% from $4.6m in 2020 to $2.5m in 2021. 

Per iSpot, Monster spent about $3m on national TV ads YTD, after not allocating any budget towards this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend increased from $535.6k in 2020 to $1.2m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "Two and a Half Men," "The First 48," "Monk," "The Simpsons" and "Murder, She Wrote." 

Sellers-- Monster targets a wide range of job-seekers through digital display and national TV ads. The company has been increasing national TV spend, while decreasing digital display spend over the past two years. I believe it is primarily targeting millennials and Gen-Zers, considering the new AOR has been tasked with helping it reach a younger audience. It also targets businesses that need assistance finding new employees. Monster also invests in OOH, print and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. I expect to see some fresh creative work soon. Sellers should start reaching out to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, Monster works with PR AOR Weber Shandwick, with an in-house media team. Agency reviews commonly follow one another, so get in touch with Monster's DMs to pitch your services.