Back to All Agencies

MullenLowe U.S. Boston | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(617) 226-9000
Primary Address
40 Broad Street
10th Floor
Boston, MA 02109
USA

MullenLowe U.S. Boston Contacts

Contacts (5/35)
Name Title State
David S. Global Chief Growth Officer MA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (617) 226-9000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 40 Broad Street
10th Floor
Boston, MA
02109
USA

Lee N. Chief Executive Officer - U.S. MA
Elizabeth P. Chief Strategy Officer MA
Myles A. Creative Director MA
Courtney C. Director, New Business MA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* ** **** ****** *********** Public Relations *******
******** ******* Media Buying, Media Planning *******
*** ************** Media Buying, Media Planning ******
******* ********
******* Creative, Public Relations *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Male Gen-Z, Millennial Opps: Burger King loses NA CMO following AOR appointment (Score 45)


lost its CBO, so there could be a lot of change coming soon. 

According to iSpot, BK spent around $143m on national TV ads YTD, a 14% decline from $165.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell 13% from $247.9m in 2019 to $215m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "NFL Football," "NBA Basketball," "SportsCenter," "Family Guy" and "College Football." 

Per Pathmatics, BK earned 2.7b impressions YTD through Instagram ads (41%), desktop video ads (29%), Facebook ads (26%), mobile video ads (1%), desktop display ads (1%), mobile display ads (1%) and Twitter ads (1%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as instagram.com, youtube.com, facebook.com, hulu.com and twitter.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through The Trade Desk and Google AdX+AdSense onto site such as yahoo.com, twitch.tv, redbox.com and hulu.com and ebay.com. It spent around $27.3m on digital display ads YTD, a significant jump from $9.1m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend increased 89% from $7.4m in 2019 to $13.9m in 2020. 

Sellers-- BK's target audience skews heavily towards millennial and Gen-Z men. It is traditionally a big national TV spender, but it has been shifting some of those dollars towards digital channels. However, it still allocates a large investment towards national TV ads. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should contact BK to offer relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- BK picked up social AOR jones knowles ritchie (creative). Start preparing your pitches so that you can reach out once it finds a a new CMO.