Back to All Agencies

Digitas | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: digital

Main Telephone
(617) 867-1000
Primary Address
40 Water Street
Boston, MA 02109
USA

Digitas Contacts

Contacts (5/37)
Name Title State
John V. Chief Growth Officer & Managing Director, Epsilon Automotive MA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (617) 867-1000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 40 Water Street

Boston, MA
02109
USA

Jodi R. Chief Executive Officer, North America MA
Matthew F. Director, Global Project Management Lead MA
Michael O. Associate Director, Media MA
Thom C. Associate Creative Director, Copywrite MA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
****'* ********** *****, ***. Media Buying, Media Planning ********
**** ** ******* *********** Media Buying, Digital ********
******-******* Digital, Media Buying, Media Planning ******
***** Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning *****
********** ****** Media Buying, Media Planning *******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Starz hires brand marketing strategist amid spend increases (Score 47)


year as a self-employed marketing advisor. Prior to that, she was the brand and consumer marketing SVP for Showtime Networks. It also promoted Stacy Noble to executive director of digital marketing in October. These changes will surely impact Starz's marketing strategy, as well as the agency roster. Keep an eye on this company going forward. 

According to Pathmatics, Starz earned 10.6b impressions YTD through Instagram ads (41%), Facebook ads (26%), desktop video ads (26%), desktop display ads (5%) and mobile display ads (2%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as instagram.com, facbeook.com, youtube.com, cnn.com and reddit.com. It placed the remainder (1%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, buzzfeed.com, genius.com, rollingstone.com and finance.yahoo.com. It spent approximately $110.3m on digital display ads YTD, an 11% increase from $99.6m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend skyrocketed from $38.5m in 2019 to $114m in 2020. 

Magellan reports Starz placed about 35 podcast ads over the last year. 

Per iSpot, Starz spent around $16.5m on national TV ads YTD, a 23% increase from $13.4m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $13.4m in 2019 and $18m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "NFL Football," "SportsCenter," "Entertainment Tonight," "Home Town" and "2020 Tokyo Olympics." 

Sellers-- Starz targets a wide range of consumers, but I believe it is primarily targeting Gen-Zers and millennials. It reaches these demographics through digital display and national TV ads. The company increased spend this year in both channels, but it has been aggressively ramping up digital spend for the last two years. It also invest in OOH, print and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out to offer ad space and to score some of these extra ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- Starz put its global media account up for review in April, which was held by Spark Foundry on media and digital in the past. You may be able to pick up some of this company's business, so reach out for more information.