Back to All Agencies

CTP | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
(617) 412-4000
Primary Address
77 North Washington Street
Sixth Floor
Boston, MA 02114

CTP Contacts

Contacts (5/18)
Name Title State
Fred C. President MA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (617) 412-4000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 77 North Washington Street
Sixth Floor
Boston, MA

Chip T. Partner MA
Brian H. Partner & Executive Vice President, Public Relations MA
Grant P. Owner & Executive Creative Director MA
Mark B. Director, Creative MA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** *** *** Creative *****
****** ********** Creative *******
***** ****** ***** *********** Creative *******
******* **** *********** Creative ******
**** *** Creative ******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Eastern Bank promotes top marketer amid spend increases (Score 53)

and consumer lending director and was promoted to product marketing director in 2019. She served as head of sales growth of Citi before jumping to EB. Keep an eye on this company as this promotion will affect its marketing strategy and could lead to agency reviews. 

According to Pathmatics, EB earned 16.6m impressions YTD through Instagram ads (80%), desktop display ads (19%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (95%) of these ads site direct onto sties such as,, and It placed the remainder (5%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $115.1k on digital display ads YTD, a 42% increase from $80.9k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped from $1.7k in 2019 to $166k in 2020. 

Sellers-- Based off of EB's digital ad placement, I believe it is targeting millennials and Gen-Zers. It allocates the majority of its ad dollars towards digital channels, and placed the majority of these ads directly onto Instagram. EB has also been increasing spend in this channel. I do not expect to see any drastic changes under Yadav's leadership, considering it was an internal promotion, but I am sure she will at least make a few changes. Start contacting her to find out more details and to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, EB works with creative AOR Havas Media Group. Promoted CMOs are much less likely to make changes to their company's agency roster than outside hires. However, you can still reach out to see if you can pick up any of its business. I recommend offering digital assistance for the best chance of picking up some of EB's work.