Back to All Agencies

Doe-Anderson Advertising | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: branding, brand strategy & consultancy

Main Telephone
(502) 589-1700
Primary Address
620 West Main Street
Louisville, KY 40202
USA

Doe-Anderson Advertising Contacts

Contacts (5/16)
Name Title State
Amy M. Executive Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer KY
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (502) 589-1700
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 620 West Main Street

Louisville, KY
40202
USA

Leyla T. Chief Creative Officer & Executive Vice President KY
Todd S. President & Chief Executive Officer KY
David V. Executive Vice President & Chief Creative Officer KY
John B. Chief Operating Officer & Executive Vice President KY

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
********* ********, ***. Creative *
******* *********** Media Buying, Media Planning *******
*** **** Creative ********
****** Creative *
********** ******* *****

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

D2C Gen-Z, Millennial Opps: Jim Beam announces new membership program, Barreled & Boxed


Jim Beam is launching a new membership program called Barreled & Boxed. Subscribers will receive a box with two bottles of Jim Beam whiskey every three months. Additionally, subscribers will have access to a live virtual taste testing event and a VIP tour of the James B. Bean Distilling Co campus. At first, the service will only be available in KY and WA, but it will begin expanding into other states next year. The company will likely increase spend to promote Barreled & Boxed, so sellers should reach out to offer ad space. 

According to Pathmatics, Beam earned 1.3b impressions YTD through Instagram ads (49%), Twitter ads (22%), Facebook ads (13%), desktop video ads (12%), desktop display ads (3%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as instagram.com, twitter.com, facebook.com, youtube.com and vice.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly onto sites such as hulu.com, refinery29.com, yahoo.com, mytalk1071.com and steamyktichen.com. It spent around $9m on digital display ads YTD, a huge jump from $1.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend increased 31% from $5.8m in 2019 to $7.6m in 2020.

Per iSpot, Jim Beam spent around $9.9m on national TV ads YTD, a 26% decrease from $13.4m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell 16% from $34.1m in 2019 to $28.8m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "MLB Baseball," "NBA Basketball," "Jimmy Kimmel Live," "SportsCenter" and "The Office." 

Sellers-- I believe the company mainly targets millennials with a male skew. It appears this company is attempting to reach a younger audience than it has traditionally targeted, considering it has been increasing digital spend, while decreasing national TV spend. Furthermore, it placed the majority of its digital ads onto social media sites, indicating it may be targeting Gen-Zers as well. It also invests in OOH, print and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should start contacting Jim Beam to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Jim Beam works here. I see no signs indicating this company is planning a review anytime soon. You will likely have better luck looking for work elsewhere.