Back to All Agencies

Callahan | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: branding capabilities through market research

Main Telephone
(785) 838-4774
Primary Address
805 New Hampshire Street
Lawrence, KS 66044
USA

Callahan Contacts

Contacts (5/12)
Name Title State
Sarah E. Chief Financial Officer KS
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (785) 838-4774
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 805 New Hampshire Street

Lawrence, KS
66044
USA

Jan-Eric A. Chief Strategy Officer & Vice President KS
Chris M. President & Chief Executive Officer KS
Mark T. Director, Account Management KS
Shelly D. Group Account Director & Director, Operations KS

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
****'* *** *********, ***. Creative ******
*** ***** ******
***.*** *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Cicis taps The Loomis Agency for creative assistance (Score 50)


year

According to Pathmatics, Cicis earned 624.9m impressions YTD through Instagram ads (68%), Facebook ads (32%) and desktop video ads (1%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto instagram.com and facebook.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through The Trade Desk onto sites such as yahoo.com, chegg.com, news.yahoo.com, msn.com and pch.com. It spent around $5.5m on digital display ads YTD, a significant jump from $1.9m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell from $5m in 2019 to $2.4m in 2020. 

Per iSpot, Cicis spent around $107.6k on national TV ads YTD after not investing in this channel in 2020. Full-year spend equaled $12.5m in 2019. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "The Bold and the Beautiful," "The Young and the Restless," "The Talk," "The Price Is Right" and "CBS Weekend News." 

Sellers-- Cicis targets a wide range of consumers through digital display and national TV ads. The chain placed a high percentage of digital ads directly onto Instagram, which is very popular among Gen-Zer and millennials. Meanwhile, its national TV ads skew towards a Gen-X audience. Cicis also invests in OOH and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out to offer relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Cicis has also works with All Points on PR. Agency changes commonly follow one another, so start contacting this chain to see if you can pick up any of its business.