Zenith Media | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
Service: media services
- Main Telephone
- (312) 846-8400
Zenith Media Contacts
|Ben H.||President - Publicis Alchemy||IL|
Sample of Related Brands
|John B.||Media Director, ESPN||IL|
|Alec R.||Senior Director, New Business & Marketing||IL|
|Matthew C.||Director, National Video Investment - Verizon||IL|
|Aimee G.||Associate Director, Programmatic & Paid Social Media||IL|
Male Gen-X, Millennial Media Opps: Toyota kicks off "Born for This" campaign (Score 50)
According to Pathmatics, Toyota earned 1.4m impressions YTD through Instagram ads (36%), Facebook ads (25%), desktop display ads (23%), desktop video ads (9%), Twitter ads (5%), mobile display ads (2%) and mobile video ads (1%). It placed the majority (96%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as instagram.com, facebook.com, youtube.com, twitter.com and fandom.com. It placed the remainder (4%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as caranddriver.com, ebay.com, yahoo.com, finance.yahoo.com and cars.com. It spent approximately $11.8m on digital display ads YTD, 57% of the $20.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend fell 7% from $92.3m in 2020 to $85.8m in 2021.
Magellan reports Toyota placed about 1.5k podcast ads over the last 365 days.
Per iSpot, Toyota spent around $170.6m on national TV ads YTD, a huge jump from $62.5m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend increased 6% from $283.7m in 2020 to $301.3m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "2022 Winter Olympics," "NFL Football," "College Football," "NBA Basketball" and "Friends."
Sellers-- Toyota mainly targets Gen-X and millennial men through digital display and national TV ads. In 2021, the company increased TV spend, while it decreased digital TV spend. This trend has carried over into 2022, which indicates either TV ads provide a better ROI, or that it is trying to reach older consumers. It also invests in OOH, print and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out soon to offer last-minute campaign ad space.
Agency & martech readers-- Toyota works with Burrell Communications and Intertrend on the campaign. I advise readers to offer project-based assistance for the best chance of picking up any of Toyota's business.