Back to All Agencies

Spark Foundry | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service, media specialty

Main Telephone
(312) 970-8400
Primary Address
35 West Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
USA

Spark Foundry Contacts

Contacts (5/137)
Name Title State
Scott H. Chief Marketing Officer & Executive Vice President IL
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (312) 970-8400
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 35 West Wacker Drive

Chicago, IL
60601
USA

John M. Chief Investment Officer IL
Brent L. President & Chief Global Growth Officer IL
Jaclyn S. Executive Vice President & Director, Media IL
Joe K. Executive Vice President, Digital Solutions, Precision & Technology IL

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******, ***. media buying & planning 2013 present *********
*** ******** *********** AOR - media buying & planning 2013 present ********
*** ** Media Buying, Media Planning 2014 present *
****** AOR - media buying & planning 2014 present *
*******'* **** ******** & ********** Media Buying, Media Planning 2016 present ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Gen-X, Millennial Opps: Mattress Firm announces new digital marketing VP (Score 51)


senior director of digital performance media of Dick's Sporting Goods. This hire indicates the company will focus on digital ads more in the future. Sellers keep this in mind and reach out to this MF to see if you can provide ad space. 

Per Pathmatics, MF earned 638.3m impressions YTD through Instagram ads (47%), Facebook ads (36%), desktop display ads (12%) and desktop video ads (4%). It placed the majority (88%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as instagram.com, facebook.com, youtube.com, yahoo.com and finance.yahoo.com. It placed the remainder (12%) indirectly through The Trade Desk and Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as zillow.com, reddit.com, fandom.com, match.com and cnn.com. It spent around $4.4m on digital display ads YTD, down 56% from $6.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped from $5.7m in 2019 to $12.9m in 2020. 

Magellan reports MF placed about 50 podcast ads over the last year. 

According to iSpot, MF spent around $14.2m on national TV ads YTD, a 6% increase from $13.3m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $29.8m in 2019 and $29.6m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "The First 48," "Wheel of Fortune," "NBA Basketball," "Entertainment Tonight" and "Despierta America." 

Sellers-- MF's national TV ads skew towards Gen-Xers, while its digital ads skew towards millennials. It increased TV spend so far this year, while decreasing digital spend. However, the new digital marketing VP will likely push for extra digital spend. It also invests in OOH, radio, print and local broadcast ads, per Kantar. Click here, to use the location finder to see where you may be able to provide local ad space. Seller should reach out offering ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- MF currently works with media buying & planning AOR Droga5. You may be able to pick up some of MF's business under the new VP. I recommend reaching out and offering digital assistance.