Back to All Agencies

Schafer Condon Carter | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(312) 464-1666
Primary Address
1029 West Madison Street
Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60607
USA

Schafer Condon Carter Contacts

Contacts (5/16)
Name Title State
Gail C. President & Chief Client Leadership Officer IL
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (312) 464-1666
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 1029 West Madison Street
Suite 400
Chicago, IL
60607
USA

Suzanne M. Chief Human Insights Officer IL
Richard M. Chief Executive Officer IL
David S. Chief Executive Officer IL
Greg W. Chief Operating Officer IL

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******** ****** **** Media Buying, Media Planning 2017 present *******
*****'* ******* ****** Creative 2019 present *******
******* **** Creative 2012 present *
******* ******** ******* Creative, Social unknown present *
********'*, *** AOR - creative unknown present ******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Digital Parents Opps: Casey's General Stores loses CMO amid spend decreases (Score 36)


served as marketing SVP of Kum & Go prior to that. We will update you once Casey's finds a new CMO because that could lead to spend shifts and agency reviews. In other news, Casey's acquired Buchanan Energy for approximately $580m. Buchanan Energy operates a networks of stores called Bucky's Convenience Stores. This brings Casey's number of locations to over 2.3k. 

According to Pathmatics, Casey's earned 96.8m impressions through Facebook ads (89%), Instagram ads (6%), desktop display ads (4%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed 99% of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, zillow.com, ufc.com and walmart.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly onto sites such as wayfair.com, kohls.com, finance.yahoo.com, minq.com and wgntv.com. It spent around $685.1k on digital display ads YTD, down 46% from $1m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend dropped 19% from $2.7m in 2019 to $2.2m in 2020. 

Sellers-- Casey's mainly targets millennial parents through digital ads. It also invests in OOh, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Please use the location finder here, to see where you may be able to provide local ad space. Casey's operates primarily in the Midwest. Sellers should reach out offering relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, Casey's takes care of media and creative in-house. It also works with Deloitte on some digital. Keep an eye on this company and be prepared to reach out once it finds a new CMO.