Back to All Agencies

Mindshare | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: media specialty

Main Telephone
(312) 242-1100
Primary Address
333 North Green Street
Chicago, IL 60607
USA

Mindshare Contacts

Contacts (5/53)
Name Title State
Valerie H. Senior Partner & Managing Director IL
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (312) 242-1100
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 333 North Green Street

Chicago, IL
60607
USA

Susan N. Managing Director IL
Brian D. Chief Data Strategy & Analytics Officer - U.S. IL
Emily S. Programmatic Director IL
Hemant P. Director, Strategy & Advanced Analytics IL

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** ******** **** Media Buying, Media Planning *
****** ************ Media Buying, Media Planning *********
****** ********* Media Buying, Media Planning **
*****'*, ***. Media Buying, Media Planning *******
****** ***** Media Buying, Media Planning *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Museum of Modern Art appoints creative AOR (Score 23)


multi-channel brand campaign that will launch in the fall. It will also be responsible for experiential marketing. MOMA hopes this appointment will help it reach both New Yorkers and tourists. 

According to Pathmatics, MOMA earned 42.2m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (97%), desktop display ads (2%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, newyorker.com and gothamist.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense and Display & Video 360 onto sites such as nytimes.com, yahoo.com, britannica.com, christiantoday.com and smokingmeatforums.com. It spent around $311.5k on digital display ads YTD, a significant increase from $80.7k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell from $1.3m in 2019 to $240.7k in 2020. 

Sellers-- It seems MOMA mainly targets millennials and Gen-Xers. The museum allocates the majority of its ad dollars towards digital display ads, and most of these ads directly onto Facebook, which is popular among these demographics. Spend has been going down for a couple of years, but I believe that is most likely due to Covid-19. I predict MOMA will ramp spend up when it launches the fall campaign from its new AOR. It also invests in OOH and radio ads, per Kantar. Remember, MOMA is trying to reach locals and tourists. Sellers should reach out to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- As you know, agency reviews commonly follow one another, so start reaching out soon to be top-of-mind. Creative is taken care of for now, but you can try offering media or digital assistance. I believe you will face competition from media buying and planning AOR Mindshare