Back to All Agencies

Ketchum | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: public relations, full service

Main Telephone
(312) 228-6800
Primary Address
225 North Michigan Avenue
Seventh Floor
Chicago, IL 60601
USA

Ketchum Contacts

Contacts (5/16)
Name Title State
Denise K. Partner & Director, Client Development - North America IL
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (312) 228-6800
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 225 North Michigan Avenue
Seventh Floor
Chicago, IL
60601
USA

Tera M. Partner & Director, Strategic & Creative Planning IL
Corinne G. Partner & Managing Director IL
Abby L. Executive Vice President & Managing Director, Retail IL
Jenny H. Executive Vice President, Influencer Marketing IL

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******** *** ***** Public Relations unknown present ******
*********** ***** ********* ********** AOR - creative 2009 present *****
********** AOR - public relations 2011 present ********
********** ***** AOR - public relations 2011 present *
******* AOR - public relations 2011 present ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Gen-X, Millennial Male Opps: Michelin taps PR AOR, launches campaign (Score 20)


Weber Shandwick in 2019. It previously held the account from 2011 to 2019. The agency will be responsible for corporate and brand communications, as well as helping Michelin promote diversify, equity and inclusion. In other news, Michelin just kicked-off its "Motion For Life" campaign that will be supported across TV, social media and digital channels.  

According to Pathmatics, Michelin earned 57.7m impressions through Instagram ads (56%), Facebook ads (43%) and desktop display ads (1%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, speedcafe.com, ttnews.com and viamichelin.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through MediaMath and AppNexus onto sites such as austin.com, automobilemag.com, avsforum.com, cnet.com and creativebloq.com. It spent around $388.4k on digital display ads YTD, a big jump from $62.1k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $3.7m in 2019, an 8% increase from $3.4m in 2020. 

Magellan reports the company placed about 70 podcast ads over the last year. 

According to iSpot, Michelin spent around $1.9m on national TV ads YTD, more than double the $801.7k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell 64% from $3.3m in 2019 to $1.2m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "NBA Basketball," "IMSA Weathertech Sportscar Championship," "Home Town Takeover," "Street Outlaws" and "Undercover Billionaire." 

Sellers-- Michelin mainly targets Gen-Xers and millennials with a male skew. It reaches these demographics primarily through digital display and national TV ads, and has increased spend in both channels so far this year. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out soon to secure potential last-minute campaign ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- As you know, agency reviews commonly follow one another, so start reaching out soon. You will face competition from Havas Media Group (media planning.)