Back to All Agencies

Kelly, Scott & Madison, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: media

Main Telephone
(312) 977-0772
Primary Address
303 East Wacker Drive
Eighth Floor
Chicago, IL 60601
USA

Kelly, Scott & Madison, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (5/51)
Name Title State
Joni W. Chief Executive Officer & President IL
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (312) 977-0772
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 303 East Wacker Drive
Eighth Floor
Chicago, IL
60601
USA

Jonathan L. Chief Strategy Officer & Partner IL
Sy C. Chief Investment Officer IL
Chad M. Chief Strategy Officer IL
Amanda M. Director, Promotions IL

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** ******* ********** ** ******* Media Buying, Media Planning *
********* ********** Media Buying, Media Planning *
********** ********** ************ Media Planning *
****** ******* ****** *******, ***. Media Planning, Media Buying *
*** ** **** ******* Media Buying, Media Planning *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Male Millennial, Gen-X Opps Update: Tito's Handmade Vodka launches campaign for new product (Score 27)


Update: Arts & Letters. The campaign includes a cause marketing initiative; all net proceeds will go to the purchasing consumer's choice of Tito's non-profit partners. Sellers should contact soon to secure last-minute ad dollars.

Right now, Tito's is working to generate higher brand awareness among male sports enthusiasts. To do so, it recently sponsored the Tennessee Titans (more below). It particularly targets millennials and Gen-X via digital, paid social, YouTube, OOH, print and radio. Spend dropped in 2021 but is picking back up; read more about Tito's increasing spend in the article below.

Agency & martech readers - Arts & Letters seems to be a relatively new agency partner, so you may have a shot at other work. We will, of course, let you know what we confirm. Kelly, Scott & Madison is Tito's media planning agency partner, so get in touch to see if it's looking to outsource media buying, digital analytics and/or PR.


We originally published the article below on July 14:

Tennessee Titans. The multi-year partnership will include Tito's branded experiences and events at the Titans' home games. The company will serve craft cocktails at the Tito's South Concourse space. Tito's will also make a donation to the Tennessee Titans Foundation for every turnover forced by the Titans per season. 

Per Pathmatics, Tito's earned 99.2m impressions YTD through desktop video ads (35%), Facebook ads (25%), desktop display ads (16%), mobile display ads (15%), Instagram ads (5%) and Twitter ads (4%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads directly onto sites such as youtube.com, facebook.com, allrecipes.com, bossip.com and instagram.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through PubMatic onto sites such as answers.com, myrecipes.com, all-that-is-interesting.com, mocospace.com and cagesideseats.com. It spent around $1m on digital display ads YTD, a 51% increase from $661.4k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend fell by 68% from $3.8m in 2020 to $1.2m in 2021. 

Sellers-- Sponsoring the Titans signals Tito's is trying to reach sports fans and that it is trying to improve brand awareness. I believe it is mainly targeting millennials and Gen-Xers. The company allocates the majority of its budget toward digital ads. It has been increasing spend so far this year after it significantly reduced spend in 2021. It also invests in OOH, print and radio ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out to offer relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, the only agency Tito's works with is media planning shop, Kelly, Scott & Madison. I recommend offering complementary services such as creative, media buying or digital for the best chance of picking up some of this company's business.