Back to All Agencies

Hill+Knowlton Strategies | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
(312) 255-1200
Primary Address
222 Merchandise Mart Plaza
Suite 275
Chicago, IL 60654

Hill+Knowlton Strategies Contacts

Contacts (2)
Name Title State
Madonna D. Senior Account Supervisor IL
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (312) 255-1200
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza
Suite 275
Chicago, IL

Liz T. Executive Vice President IL

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
**** ***** ********, ***. Public Relations *****
***** ********** Creative *******
***** *** ******* Creative, Public Relations *******
********* ***** ********, ***. Public Relations ***
********* **. Public Relations ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Walgreens promotes vaccinations with new marketing push (Score 43)

"This Is Our Shot" campaign. The push will be headlined by a 30-second TV spot that encourages people to get vaccinated, or get flu shots, before resuming normal activities or going to school. The campaign will be supported across broadcast, streaming TV, print, in-store, social media and digital ads. Walgreens worked with The Pharm on the creative work, which will run through November. 

Per Pathmatics, Walgreens earned 4.4b impressions YTD through Facebook ads (57%), desktop video ads (14%), desktop display ads (12%), Instagram ads (12%), mobile display ads (3%), mobile video ads (1%) and Twitter ads (1%). It placed the majority (90%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (10%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $33.5m on digital display ads YTD, a 28% increase from $26.1m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped from $18.2m in 2019 to $37.9m in 2020. 

Magellan estimates Walgreens placed around 150 podcast ads over the last year. 

According to iSpot, Walgreens spent around $63.7m on national TV ads YTD, a 32% increase from $48.3m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped 48% from $56m in 2019 to $82.9m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "The Golden Girls," "Today 3rd Hour," "Two and a Half Men," "Last Man Standing" and "Chicago P.D." 

Sellers-- Walgreens appears to target Gen-Xers and millennials. It reaches these demographics primarily through digital display and national TV ads. It has been aggressively increasing spend in both channels for a couple of years, and has continued adding dollars to these channels so far this year. Walgreens also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should contact this company to offer last-minute campaign ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Walgreens works with Hill+Knowlton Strategies on PR. This company seems taken care of for now, but you can still reach out to see if you can pick up any of Walgreen's business.