Back to All Agencies

GRP Media, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: media specialty

Main Telephone
(312) 836-0995
Primary Address
401 North Michigan
Suite 250
Chicago, IL 60611

GRP Media, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (5/6)
Name Title State
John R. Chief Operating Officer IL
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (312) 836-0995
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 401 North Michigan
Suite 250
Chicago, IL

Guy L. Chief Executive Officer & President IL
Jill A. Group Media Director IL
Joe S. Group Media Director IL
Colleen M. Associate Media Director IL

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
*** & ****** *. ***** ********'* ******** ** ***** Media Planning *
**** **** ********, ***. Media Buying, Media Planning *
****'* ********** Media Buying, Media Planning ******
******** ***** *********** Media Buying, Media Planning *******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Campaign Imminent: Sauer names AOR for newly acquired brand

Familiar Creatures, which will now serve as AOR for Mateo. Sauer acquired Mateo, a gourmet salsa brand, at the end of 2021. Sellers should get in touch to determine details regarding upcoming work for the brand.

In 2021, Pathmatics reports Sauer spent roughly $602.3k on digital ads, more than double the roughly $295.7k it spent in 2020. The company ended up earning around 28.8m digital impressions last year via desktop video (81%), Instagram (17%) and desktop display (1%) ads. 94% of last year's desktop video ads were placed site direct onto; the remaining 6% were placed site direct onto

The recent increase in digital spend, along with Sauer's reliance on paid social, Hulu and YouTube advertising, shows that it's especially targeting Gen-Z. Sellers should contact soon to secure some of these increasing ad dollars. According to Kantar data, Sauer also invests in print, OOH and local broadcast.

Agency & martech readers - Additional roster shifts may not follow this one, but t you may have a shot at project-based work down the road. Along with Familiar Creatures, Sauer works with GRP Media on media.