Back to All Agencies

Empower | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: integrated

Main Telephone
(866) 916-3342
Primary Address
325 West Huron
Chicago, IL 60654

Empower Contacts

Contacts (5/7)
Name Title State
Dana S. Director, Client Leadership IL
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (866) 916-3342
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 325 West Huron

Chicago, IL

Brian K. Senior Director, Client Leadership IL
Catherine V. Director, Integrated Media Planning IL
Jessica E. Media Director IL
Chris R. Senior Director, Search IL

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
**** ****'* **** ***** Media Buying, Media Planning *****
******** ***********, ***. Digital, Social, Creative *****
*'******'* ******* **** Media Buying, Media Planning *
*'******'* ******* ***** Media Planning, Media Buying *
*** ******* **** ******* Media Buying, Media Planning *******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Gen-X, Millennial Digital Opps: Brooks Running promotes COO to president (Score 20)

originally joined the company in 1998, and worked his way up through its ranks. In his new role, Sheridan will manage finance, strategic planning, legal and risk management. He will also continue to oversee supply chain, IT and digital. He also has some marketing experience, so he will likely keep a close eye on the marketing team. 

According to Pathmatics, BR earned 102.8m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (41%), desktop video ads (26%), desktop display ads (20%) and Instagram ads (13%). It placed the majority (93%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (7%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent approximately $800.1k on digital display ads YTD, down 43% from $1.4m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend increased 25% from $7.6m in 2020 to $9.5m in 2021. 

Sellers-- BR appears to be targeting Gen-Xers and millennials. It reaches these demographics through digital display ads. The brand increased spend by about $2m in 2021, but YTD spend is down compared to the same time period of last year. BR has also been utilizing social media more, as it placed over 50% of its digital ads directly onto Facebook and Instagram in 2021. Reach out to BR's DMs to offer relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- BR works with media buying/planning AOR M Booth & Associates. The recent promotion could lead to additional leadership changes that may affect BR's agency roster. Get in touch with this company to see if you can pick up any of its business.