Back to All Agencies

Eicoff | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: direct response

Main Telephone
(312) 527-7100
Primary Address
401 North Michigan Avenue
Suite 400, Fourth Floor
Chicago, IL 60611
USA

Eicoff Contacts

Contacts (5/15)
Name Title State
Jon L. Chief Financial Officer IL
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (312) 527-7100
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 401 North Michigan Avenue
Suite 400, Fourth Floor
Chicago, IL
60611
USA

Delia M. Chief Operating Officer IL
Ron B. Chairman IL
Bill M. President & Chief Executive Officer IL
Emily P. Associate Media Director IL

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Female Gen-X Opps: Nutrisystem hires CMO amid spend decreases (Score 68)


Gunthy-Renker's top marketer. He most recently served as EVP of subscription marketing at Digital Media Solutions Group. This hire will affect the company's marketing strategy and potentially the agency roster, so keep an eye on Nutrisystem going forward. 

According to Pathmatics, Nutrisystem earned 6.1b impressions YTD through desktop video ads (47%), desktop display ads (30%), Facebook ads (17%), Instagram ads (5%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (52%) of these ads through a variety of indirect channel onto sites such as yahoo.com, finance.yahoo.com, news.yahoo.com, stack.com and centurylink.net. It placed the remainder (48%) site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, youtube.com, instagram.com, hulu.com and foxnews.com. It spent around $31m on digital display ads YTD, down 34% from $48.9m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend skyrocketed from $9.4m in 2019 to $51.3m in 2020. 

Magellan reports Nutrisystem placed approximately 25 podcast ads over the last year. 

Per iSpot, Nutrisystem spent around $82.8m on national TV ads YTD, a 10% decrease from $91.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped from $61m in 2019 to $99.3m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "The Price Is Right," "The Ingraham Angle," "The Young and the Restless," "Let's Make a Deal" and "The Bold and the Beautiful." 

Sellers-- Nutrisystem mainly targets Gen-X women through national TV and digital display ads. After increasing spend in 2020, it has been lowering spend this year. The company may have been experimenting to find the right budget, and over shot in 2020. It also invests in print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Start contacting the new CMO for more information and to see what types of ad space you might be able to provide. 

Agency & martech readers-- As you know, new CMOs commonly review their company's agency roster. Start reaching out soon to be top-of-mind in case Mahony decides to make any changes. I believe Nutrisystem works with Rain the Growth Agency both providing creative assistance.