Publicis.Sapient | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
Service: interactive specialty
- Main Telephone
- (770) 407-3400
|Bob V.||Executive Vice President & Chief Delivery Officer||GA|
Sample of Related Brands
|Moiz K.||Director, Technology||GA|
|Jagadish K.||Senior Director||GA|
|Anish P.||Associate Director, Data Science & Analytics||GA|
|Sumith S.||Director Product Management, Strategy & Consulting Director||GA|
Momvertising Opps: Kroger's marketing investment continues to rise (Score 22)
September, and predicted it would allocate some extra funds to promote the rebrand. Sellers should contact Kroger for more information because this looks like a great opportunity for you.
According to iSpot, Kroger spent close to $2.4m on national TV ads YTD, an 85% increase from $1.3m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend jumped from $3.8m in 2020 to $12.2m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "Dr. Phil," "The NFL Today," "Judge Judy," "NFL on FOX Postgame" and "CBS Evening News With Norah O'Donnell."
Magellan reports Kroger placed about 20 podcast ads over the last 365 days.
Per Pathmatics, Kroger earned 2.4b impressions YTD through Facebook ads (71%), Instagram ads (15%), desktop video ads (6%), desktop display ads (4%), mobile video ads (3%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, youtube.com, ajc.com and chicagotribune.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through The Trade Desk onto sites such as yahoo.com, realtor.com, finance.yahoo.com, ebay.com and southernliving.com. It spent approximately $22.3m on digital display ads YTD, a 49% increase from $15m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend jumped 87% from $72.4m in 2020 to $135.5m in 2021.
Sellers-- Kroger mainly targets Gen-X and millennial women, or moms. The company reaches these demographics through digital display and national TV ads. It started increasing spend in 2021, but it has really ramped spend in first quarter of 2022. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. You can use Kroger's location finder here, to see where you can offer local ad space. I see no signs that indicate Kroger will slow down anytime soon. Sellers should reach out to offer ad space and score some of these extra ad dollars.
Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, Kroger works with media buying/planning AOR Publicis.Sapient. You can try offering project-based assistance for the best chance of picking up any of Kroger's business.