Back to All Agencies

Mindshare | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: media specialty

Main Telephone
(404) 704-1800
Primary Address
3630 Northeast Peachtree Road
Suite 1100
Atlanta, GA 30326
USA

Mindshare Contacts

Contacts (5/9)
Name Title State
Matt C. Managing Partner & Managing Director GA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (404) 704-1800
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 3630 Northeast Peachtree Road
Suite 1100
Atlanta, GA
30326
USA

Lauren J. Associate Media Director GA
Courtney B. Manager, Media Planning & Strategy GA
Lesly S. Manager, Digital Investment GA
Joe S. Digital Investment Group Manager GA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
********* ********** ** ********* Media Planning *
******'* ***** ******* Media Buying, Media Planning ******
***** & ******* Media Buying, Media Planning, Digital ********
***** **** Media Buying, Media Planning *******
**** ***** *********** & **** Digital, Media Buying, Media Planning *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Female Gen-X, Millennial Opps: WW reveals H2 marketing plans (Score 44)


in Q3, about the same as it spend in Q3 of 2020. It is planning a fall marketing campaign that will show real WW members sharing weight loss stories and will launch in September. Additionally, it will kick off a large campaign after Christmas. WW is also experimenting with different marketing channels and platforms. However, it did not reveal any specific details, other than it is working on finding the best balance. Seller should contact this company to find out additional details. 

In other news, WW hired global advertising VP Emma Thorton in June 2021 from LUV, where she served as CEO. Thorton brings marketing experience from her time as Nike's global head of strategy, influencer marketing and athletes. 

According to Pathmatics, WW earned 1.3b impressions YTD through desktop video ads (64%), Facebook ads (21%), desktop display ads (8%), Instagram ads (5%) and mobile display ads (2%). It placed the majority (87%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as youtube.com, facebook.com, hulu.com, instagram.com and yahoo.com. It placed the remainder (13%) of these ads through a variety of channels onto sites such as news.yahoo.com, finance.yahoo.com, healthline.com, medicalnewstoday.com and aol.com. It spent around $12m on digital display ads YTD, a 74% increase from $6.9m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped 51% from $6.6m in 2019 to $10m in 2020. 

Magellan estimates WW placed around 170 podcast ads over the last year. 

Per iSpot, WW spent around $33.3m on national TV ads YTD, a 24% decrease from $44.1m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend increased 38% from $40.9m in 2019 to $56.4m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "Last Man Standing," "90 Day Fiance," "The Resident," "This Is Us" and "Friends."

Sellers-- WW mainly targets Gen-X and millennials with a female skew. The company reaches these demographics primarily through digital display and national TV ads. It has been aggressively increasing digital spend for a couple of years, but it national TV spend is down so far this year. This indicates it may be trying to reach millennials more effectively. It also invests in OOH, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Remember, WW is planning two big marketing pushes, a fall campaign in September, and an even bigger push after Christmas. Sellers should start reaching out to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- WW works with Anomaly on creative, but this relationship is about three-years old, which is the average agency tenure. You might consider reaching out to see if any of WW's work is available.