Back to All Agencies

Macquarium, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: interactive marketing

Main Telephone
(404) 554-4000
Primary Address
1800 Peachtree Street, Northwest
Suite 250
Atlanta, GA 30309

Macquarium, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (4)
Name Title State
Jay C. Chief Technology Officer GA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (404) 554-4000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 1800 Peachtree Street, Northwest
Suite 250
Atlanta, GA

Carlos P. Chief Executive Officer GA
Brett S. Head, Customer Experience GA
Mark E. Client Partner & Vice President, Client Services GA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* Experiential *******
******* ********* ** ********** Digital ******
********-**** ******* Digital *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Digital Opps: Equifax bolsters marketing team amid spend increases (Score 61)

Background. Trotter joins Karinn Chavarria, who the company hired as marketing and lead generation manager in January. In the same month, Equifax hired Sara Conklin as demand generation campaign leader. These hires will affect the company's marketing strategy, and could also lead to agency reviews. 

According to Pathmatics, Equifax earned 231.2m impressions YTD through desktop display ads (79%), mobile display ads (20%) and Facebook ads (1%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (1%) site direct onto sites such as,, and It spent approximately $693.7k on digital display ads YTD, a 60% increase from $432.9k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend jumped from $1.4m in 2020 to $4.1m in 2021. 

Sellers-- Equifax offers credit services for both consumers and businesses. On the consumer side, I believe it is mainly targeting millennials because it has a digital-first marketing strategy. It has also been ramping spend up for the past couple of years, and I see no reason to believe it will slow down anytime soon. Equifax has several new marketers, including a new CMO, so I would not be surprised if it experiments with some different channels. Sellers should reach out to see what types of ad space you may be able to provide. 

Agency & martech readers-- As you know, new CMOs commonly conduct agency reviews, so start reaching out soon to be top-of-mind. I believe you will face competition from creative & media AOR Macquarium