Back to All Agencies

Hearts & Science | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: media buying and planning

Main Telephone
(646) 682-2694
Primary Address
3500 Lenox Road
Suite 1900
Atlanta, GA 30326

Hearts & Science Contacts

Contacts (5/14)
Name Title State
Andrea P. Senior Director, Agile Project Management GA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (646) 682-2694
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 3500 Lenox Road
Suite 1900
Atlanta, GA

Rachel O. Executive Director GA
Julianna B. Director, Strategy GA
Abigail R. Associate Director GA
Karen H. Director, Local Broadcast GA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
**&* ******* **** Media Buying, Media Planning *
**&* ********, *** Media Buying, Media Planning *********
**&* ******* Media Buying, Media Planning *
**&* *-***** Media Buying, Media Planning *
**&* ******** Media Buying, Media Planning ******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Momvertising Opps: Reynolds Consumer Products taps creative & media AORs (Score 30)

Hefty brands. Havas Chicago held both accounts since 2010. The reviews were both handled by R3. I expect to see some fresh creative from HCP soon. 

According to Pathmatics, RCP earned 353.8m impressions YTD through desktop display ads (68%), Facebook ads (20%), Instagram ads (6%) and mobile display ads (6%). It placed the majority (97%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (3%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $3.6m on digital display ads YTD, a significant increase from $1m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend fell 69% from $38.2m in 2020 to $11.9m in 2021. 

Per iSpot, Hefty spent around $508.9m on national TV ads YTD during programming such as "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives," "Chicago Fire," "Blue Bloods," "Castle" and "Murder Under the Friday Night Lights." Full-year spend fell 31% from $3.6m in 2020 to $2.5m in 2021. It did not allocate any budget towards this channel during the same time period of 2021. 

iSpot also reports Reynolds Wrap spent $688.3k on national TV ads YTD during programming such as "Family Guy," "Chicago Fire," "NCIS: Los Angeles," "Jeopardy!" and "Hawaii Five-0." Full-year spend fell 20% from $4.4m in 2020 to $3.5m in 2021. 

Sellers-- HCP primarily targets Gen-X and millennial women, or moms, through digital display and national TV ads. The company significantly reduced spend in 2021, but it has already started to increase spend so far this year. I only expect this turned to continue since it just picked up two new agency partners. Sellers should start reaching out soon to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- As you know, agency reviews commonly follow one another, so contact HCP's DMs to see if it needs any more assistance. To the best of my knowledge, DDB Chicago and Hearts & Science are the only two agencies that it works with. I recommend offering digital or social media assistance for the best chance of picking up any of its business.