Back to All Agencies

Edelman | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: public relations, full service

Main Telephone
(404) 262-3000
Primary Address
1075 Peachtree Street Northeast
Suite 3100
Atlanta, GA 30309
USA

Edelman Contacts

Contacts (5/14)
Name Title State
Steven B. President - South Region GA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (404) 262-3000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 1075 Peachtree Street Northeast
Suite 3100
Atlanta, GA
30309
USA

Pete H. Creative Director, Digital GA
Anne M. Vice President, Strategic New Business & Development GA
Cari R. Senior Media Supervisor GA
Riley M. Manager, Influencer Marketing GA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* ****** *** ******* ***** Public Relations ********
********* Public Relations ********
********* Public Relations ********
******** ****** ********, ***. Public Relations *
*.*. **** Public Relations ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Male Gen-X, Millennials Opps: NortonLifeLock rebrands following CMO promotion (Score 67)


promoting the new imagery with a two video ads on its website and social media pages. The rebrand follows Krista Todd's promotion to CMO earlier this year. Todd joined Norton in 2020 as global marketing, brand and communications VP from Logitech, where she served as global communications VP. It also recently hired Melissa Voeller as global campaigns and advertising head. I would not be surprised to see more changes since the new CMO has already implemented a new brand identity. 

Per Pathmatics, Norton earned 1.3b impressions YTD through desktop display ads (64%), Facebook ads (18%), desktop video ads (8%), Instagram ads (7%) and mobile display ads (3%). It placed the majority (52%) of these ads through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, finance.yahoo.com, zillow.com, ebay.com and retailmenot.com. It placed the remainder (48%) site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, united.com, instagram.com, finance.yahoo.com and yahoo.com. It spent approximately $5.4m on digital display ads YTD, a 23% decrease from $7m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $7.7m in 2019 and $7.9m in 2020. 

Magellan reports Norton placed about 4.6k podcast ads over the last year. 

According to iSpot, Norton spent around $14.2m on national TV ads YTD, just 45% of the $32.6m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell 7% from $39.4m in 2019 to $36.8m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "Daily Blast Live," "Gunsmoke," "The 700 Club," "Comics Unleashed With Bryon Allen" and "FOX News Sunday With Chris Wallace." 

Sellers-- Norton has a broad target audience as its services appeal to businesses and consumers. As far as consumers are concerned, it mainly target Gen-X and millennial men. It reaches these demographics through digital display and national TV ads. The company's spend has been declining over the last two years, but I predict it will surge as it promotes the rebrand. Norton also invests in radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out offering ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Norton works with creative AOR MediaCom. I have not seen any changes to the roster since Todd took over as CMO in May. You can reach out to her to see if Norton needs any more help.