Back to All Agencies

Communication Trends, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
(404) 843-8717
Primary Address
6100 Lake Forest Drive
Suite 520
Atlanta, GA 30328

Communication Trends, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (1)
Name Title State
Toni A. President & Chief Executive Officer GA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (404) 843-8717
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 6100 Lake Forest Drive
Suite 520
Atlanta, GA

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Hispanic Media Opps: Univision hires sales & marketing president ahead of streaming service launch (Score 59)

Spanish TV network January 2021. Speciale comes from WarnerMedia where she served as president of advertising sales, and was responsible for $4b in advertising revenue. Watch this company closely as this hire could lead to new marketing strategies and possible agency reviews. 

In other news, Univision is launching Prende TV, a free streaming service with exclusively Spanish programming. It will be supported across desktop, mobile and connected TVs. At launch, it will include 30 live channels and 10k hours of on-demand content. The release date has not been confirmed at this time. 

According to iSpot's estimates, Univision spent around $10.5m on national TV ads in 2020, a 32% increase from $7.2m spent in this channel during 2019. In 2020, it placed ads during programming such as "Alaska: Hombres primitivos," "Alaska: la ultima frontera," "La Peor Pesadilla," "Pecados mortales" and "Supervivencia al desnudo." 

Per Pathmatics, Univision earned 358.9m impressions through desktop video ads (37%), Facebook ads (32%), desktop display ads (25%), mobile display ads (2%), Twitter ads (2%) and Instagram ads (2%). It placed the majority (77%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (23%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $3.1m on digital display ads in 2020, about double the $1.5m it spent in 2019. 

Sellers-- Univision seems to target Hispanic Gen-X and millennial women through national TV and digital display ads. It increased spend considerably in 2020, which I expect will continue, especially with the new streaming service. It also invests in OOH and print ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out offering relevant ad space. There will likely be a campaign to promote Prende TV, so reach out soon for possible campaign ad dollars. 

Agency & Martech readers-- Start readying your pitches and reach out to the new sales and marketing president to be top-of-mind. Our researchers are working on confirming any possible agency relationships this company may have. Those with experience reaching Hispanic audiences may have more success.