Back to All Agencies

BBDO ATL | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
(404) 231-1700
Primary Address
3500 Lenox Road
Suite 1900
Atlanta, GA 30326

BBDO ATL Contacts

Contacts (5/22)
Name Title State
Peter B. Chief Executive Officer GA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (404) 231-1700
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 3500 Lenox Road
Suite 1900
Atlanta, GA

Nigel T. Executive Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer GA
Robin F. Chief Creative Officer GA
Sara J. Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer GA
Emily M. Associate Creative Director GA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
**&* ********, *** Creative *********
**&* ******* Media Buying, Media Planning, Creative *
**&* ******** Media Buying, Media Planning, Creative ******
***** *********** ***** ******* Creative ******
******* ******* *********** Creative *******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


The Weather Channel launches CTV app

The Weather Channel (TWC) recently released an app for CTV. The service requires a $2.99 per month subscription fee and gives users access to TWC's live stream and on-demand library. This includes original programming and interactive features such as local forecasts, radar and real-time maps. For now, it is only offered on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV, but it will be available on Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Vizio and Xfinity Flex soon. 

According to iSpot, TWC spent around $5.5k on national TV ads YTD, a significant decrease from $94.5k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend jumped from $94.8k in 2020 to $772.8k in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as Funny You Should Ask, Justice With Judge Mablean and Ultimate Karting Championship

Per Pathmatics, TWC earned 21.7m impressions YTD through desktop display ads (77%), Instagram ads (12%), mobile display ads (6%), Facebook ads (4%) and Twitter ads (2%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads directly onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (1%) through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $294.4k on digital display ads YTD, a huge jump from $33.5k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend skyrocketed from $152.6k in 2020 to $1.5m in 2021. 

Sellers-- TWC mainly targets Gen-X and millennial men. It allocates the majority of its marketing resources toward digital display ads, and it has been aggressively increasing spend in that channel since the beginning of 2021. The company does utilize national TV ads, just much more sparingly than digital ads. It also invests in local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. TWC will likely increase spend or even launch a campaign to promote the new streaming app. Sellers should reach out to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- I believe TWC works with creative AOR MaxMedia, with an in-house media team. Get in touch to see if TWC needs any help promoting the new streaming app. You may be able to offer your services.