Back to All Agencies

Mindshare | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: media specialty

Main Telephone
(786) 264-7680
Primary Address
601 Brickell Key Drive
Suite 401
Miami, FL 33131
USA

Mindshare Contacts

Contacts (4)
Name Title State
David D. Associate Director, Paid Social Media FL
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (786) 264-7680
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 601 Brickell Key Drive
Suite 401
Miami, FL
33131
USA

Natalie-Kate B. Manager, Business Intelligence & Analytics FL
Paulo C. Chief Media Investment Officer FL
Edily D. Associate, Paid Social FL

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Gen-Z Media Opps: Butterball significantly's digital spend rises sharply


Butterball is ramping up its digital advertising (Butter-ball?) game; readers interested in securing some of those rising ad dollars should get in touch.

So far this year, Pathmatics shows the company has spent roughly $765.7k on digital ads, almost double the roughly $411k it spent within the same 2020 timeframe. In 2020, Butterball's estimated full-year spend similarly almost to $1.1m from that of $524.9k in 2019. It has earned around 79.8m digital impressions YTD via Facebook (41%), desktop video (27%), Instagram (26%) and desktop display (6%) ads. 82% of this year's desktop video ads have been Hulu ads, and the remaining 18% have been YouTube ads.

Within the past 12 months, Magellan reports Butterball has aired one podcast ad.

As you can tell, the company is currently targeting Gen-Z via paid social, YouTube, Hulu and podcast ads; sellers able to offer relevant ad space should do so soon. According to Kantar data, Butterball also invests in OOH media.

Agency & martech readers - You may be able to secure project-based work here down the road, though I don't see major signs of upcoming reviews. Right now, we believe Butterball works with PR AOR Mindshare IL.