Back to All Agencies

Havas Media Group | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: media buying & planning

Main Telephone
(305) 377-1907
Primary Address
5201 Blue Lagoon Drive
Suite 790
Miami, FL 33126
USA

Havas Media Group Contacts

Contacts (5/7)
Name Title State
Jorge P. Chief Executive Officer - LATAM Group FL
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (305) 377-1907
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 5201 Blue Lagoon Drive
Suite 790
Miami, FL
33126
USA

Seema P. Senior Director, Global Strategy & Intelligence FL
Anna Y. Director, Intelligence FL
Aly L. Design Director - Havas Mango FL
Juan M. Vice President, Connections Planning & Digital Investment FL

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* ******* ***** Media Buying, Media Planning *******
******** ***** *******, ***. Media Planning ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Digital Millennial, Gen-Z Opps: Hugo Boss announces two campaigns and rebrand (Score 16)


Boss campaign is called "#BeYourOwnBoss"  and the Hugo campaign is called "#HowDoYouHugo." Both campaigns utilize celebrity influencers that will post on social media sites such as TikTok and Instagram. It also just rebranded with a new logo, website and store concepts. HB is moving in a more casual direction in order to appeal to a younger audience such as Gen-Zers and millennials. 

Per Pathmatics, HB earned 420m impressions in 2021 through Instagram ads (49%), Facebook ads (46%), desktop display ads (3%) and desktop video ads (2%). It placed the majority (97%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as instagram.com, facebook.com, youtube.com, bleacherreport.com and stupiddope.com. It placed the remainder (3%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense and Yahoo DSP onto sites such as yahoo.com, complex.com, youtube.com, zillow.com and finance.yahoo.com. It spent approximately $3.8m on digital display ads in 2021, a significant jump from $1.8m spent in this channel during 2020. HB spent about $849.3k in this channel YTD, compared to $175.5k spent during the same time period of 2021.

According to iSpot, HB spent around $125.4k on national TV ads in 2021 during programming such as "2021 Open Championship," "2021 Open Championship Highlights," "2021 Senior Open Championship" and "2021 AIG Women's Open." It did not allocate any budget towards this channel in 2020. 

Sellers-- HB targets Gen-Z and millennials primarily through digital display ads, and it increased spend in the channel significantly in 2021. The company places a high percentage of its digital ads directly onto social media sites Instagram and Facebook. It did air a couple of national TV ads in 2021, but I do not think it will ever focus a larger percentage of its budget towards this channel, considering its young target demographic. HB also invests in OOH and print ads, per Kantar. You may be able to offer last-minute campaign ad space, so reach out to HB soon. 

Agency & martech readers-- I believe HB works with Tinuiti helping out with digital. You may be able to help HB promote its recent rebranding efforts, so reach out to see if it needs any assistance. I also recommend offering project-by-project help.