Back to All Agencies

Conill Advertising, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: multicultural marketing, Hispanic specialty

Main Telephone
(305) 351-2901
Primary Address
800 Brickell Avenue
Suite 1115
Miami, FL 33131

Conill Advertising, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (1)
Name Title State
Chris T. Chief Communications Officer FL
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (305) 351-2901
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 800 Brickell Avenue
Suite 1115
Miami, FL

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
**** Multicultural *****
******'* Multicultural ********
******'* ******** Multicultural *
******'* ********* Multicultural *****
******** *** Multicultural ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Male Gen-X, Millennial Media Opps: Toyota kicks off "Born for This" campaign (Score 50)


According to Pathmatics, Toyota earned 1.4m impressions YTD through Instagram ads (36%), Facebook ads (25%), desktop display ads (23%), desktop video ads (9%), Twitter ads (5%), mobile display ads (2%) and mobile video ads (1%). It placed the majority (96%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (4%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent approximately $11.8m on digital display ads YTD, 57% of the $20.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend fell 7% from $92.3m in 2020 to $85.8m in 2021. 

Magellan reports Toyota placed about 1.5k podcast ads over the last 365 days. 

Per iSpot, Toyota spent around $170.6m on national TV ads YTD, a huge jump from $62.5m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend increased 6% from $283.7m in 2020 to $301.3m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "2022 Winter Olympics," "NFL Football," "College Football," "NBA Basketball" and "Friends." 

Sellers-- Toyota mainly targets Gen-X and millennial men through digital display and national TV ads. In 2021, the company increased TV spend, while it decreased digital TV spend. This trend has carried over into 2022, which indicates either TV ads provide a better ROI, or that it is trying to reach older consumers. It also invests in OOH, print and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out soon to offer last-minute campaign ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Toyota works with Burrell Communications and Intertrend on the campaign. I advise readers to offer project-based assistance for the best chance of picking up any of Toyota's business.