Back to All Agencies

MikeWorldWide | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: public relations, social media

Main Telephone
(202) 600-4570
Primary Address
1155 Connecticut Avenue, Northwest
Tenth Floor
Washington, DC 20036
USA

MikeWorldWide Contacts

Contacts (1)
Name Title State
Richard T. Executive Vice President, Corporate Communication DC
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (202) 600-4570
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 1155 Connecticut Avenue, Northwest
Tenth Floor
Washington, DC
20036
USA

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Gen-X, Millennial Digital Opps: Red Lobster hires first-ever CMO (Score 58)


served as marketing SVP of CKE Restaurants. She will now be responsible for RL's marketing, customer experience, loyalty, culinary operations, communications. This follows the August 2021 hire of CEO Kelli Valade. Keep an eye on RL because more change could be on the horizon such as new marketing strategies and potentially agency reviews. 

According to Pathmatics, RL earned 1.7b impression in 2021 through Facebook ads (37%), Instagram ads (35%), desktop video ads (12%), Twitter ads (11%), desktop display ads (5%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (95%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, youtube.com, twitter.com and hulu.com. It placed the remainder (5%) indirectly through Display & Video 360 onto sites such as yahoo.com, espn.com, ebay.com, southernliving.com and healthline.com. It spent around $13.8m on digital display ads in 2021, a 39% increase from $9.9m spent in this channel during 2020. 

Per iSpot, RL spent approximately $23.9k on national TV ads in 2021, a drastic decrease from $16m spent in this channel during 2020. It placed ads during programming such as "NASCAR Cup Series," "Two and a Half Men," "Premier League Mornings," "Dr. Phil" and "The Killer Beside Me." 

Sellers-- It seems RL primarily targets Gen-Xers and millennials. The chain allocates the majority of its budget towards digital display ads. RL used to be a big time national TV spender, but it cut TV spend at the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic. I am not sure whether or not it will return to the channel in the future. It also invests in OOH and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. You can use RL's location finder here, to see where you may be able to offer local ad space. Keep in mind, the new CMO may implement some changes, so start contacting Trevino soon for more information. 

Agency & martech readers-- I believe RL works with creative AOR MWWPR. As you know, CMO hires commonly lead to agency reviews. I recommend reaching out to Trevino soon to be top-of-mind.