Back to All Agencies

Inspira Marketing Group | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: marketing & promotions

Main Telephone
(203) 939-1300
Primary Address
50 Washington Street
Norwalk, CT 06854

Inspira Marketing Group Contacts

Contacts (3)
Name Title State
Jeff S. Chief Inspiration Officer CT
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (203) 939-1300
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 50 Washington Street

Norwalk, CT

Brooke S. Vice President, Client Service CT
Regina F. Senior Strategist CT

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
******** ********* ***** Creative *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Gen-Z Digital Opps: Waterloo Sparkling Water names creative AOR amid spend increases (Score 83)

year. In other news, Waterloo has expanded its retail distribution channels to include grocery stores, mass merchants, drugstores and eCommerce. The company is also reportedly planning on adding dollars to its marketing budget to continue building brand awareness. 

According to Pathmatics, Waterloo earned 90.6m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (43%), Instagram ads (43%), desktop display ads (13%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (96%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (4%) indirectly through Amazon and PubMatic onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $612.9k on digital display ads YTD, a massive jump from $98.6k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $706.1k in 2020, compared to just $131.5k in 2019. 

Sellers-- Waterloo seems to mainly target Gen-Z and millennial consumers through digital ads. This year, it placed the majority of these ads directly onto Facebook and Instagram. I predict it will continue utilizing these channels because they are typically effective at reaching these demographics. Sellers should reach out soon for the best chance of winning possible campaign ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- As you know, agency appointments commonly follow one another, so keep pitching your services to this company. I imagine you will have the best luck picking up digital and/or social media work, considering the company's digital ad placement.