Back to All Agencies

The Integer Group | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: promotions and retail marketing

Main Telephone
(303) 393-3000
Primary Address
7245 West Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO 80226
USA

The Integer Group Contacts

Contacts (5/32)
Name Title State
John K. President CO
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (303) 393-3000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 7245 West Alaska Drive

Lakewood, CO
80226
USA

Mike S. Chairman CO
Jeremy P. Chairman CO
Marc D. President & Chief Operating Officer CO
Aaron M. Associate Director, Insight & Strategy CO

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
********* ******* ******* Creative *
******'* Digital ********
*** ***** Creative *******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Red Robin hires digital marketing leader as it increases digital spend (Score 57)


We told you earlier this year that reported during its Q2 earnings call that this strategy has increased traffic and provided a positive ROI. It has also surpassed its impressions and engagement predictions. It will continue placing the majority of its ads through digital channels, but it will also invest in broadcast TV ads in certain markers, so reach out to see if you can offer local ad space. 

In other news, RR hired Grant Williams as digital marketing director in August 2021 from Tommy Hilfiger, where he served as senior director of global digital and social engagement. This affirms RR's commitment to digital advertising. 

Per Pathmatics, RR earned 438.8m impressions YTD through desktop video ads (57%), Facebook ads (26%), Instagram ads (14%), desktop display ads (1%), mobile display ads (1%) and mobile video ads (1%). It placed the majority (95%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as youtube.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, brainly.com and abcnews.go.com. It placed the remainder (5%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as news.yahoo.com, yahoo.com, accuweather.com, msn.com and finance.yahoo.com. It spent around $5m on digital display ads YTD, a 61% increase from $3.1m spent during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped from $2.5m in 2019 to $6.3m in 2020. 

Magellan estimates RR placed around 100 podcast ads over the last year. 

The company hasn't yet invested in national TV in 2021. iSpot reports that last year, around $12.8m went toward national TV commercials, less than half of the approximately $33.5m that RR allocated toward this channel during 2019 . In 2020, it placed ads during programming such as American DadBob's BurgersLaw & Order: Special Victims UnitThe Office and Family Guy.

Sellers-- RR's DMs said in its earnings report that it primarily targets Gen-Xers and millennials. The company traditionally allocated the majority of its budget towards national TV ads. However it has recently transitioned to a digital-first strategy. It also invests in OOH and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out to offer relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- RR works with creative AOR Coyne handles PR. While there are no major signs signaling a review anytime soon, you could try contacting the new digital marketing director to see if he plans on outsourcing any of his duties. You can also try offering media buying and planning assistance.