WorkInProgress | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
Service: full service
- Main Telephone
- (720) 310-8642
|Evan R.||Partner, Account Strategy||CO|
Sample of Related Brands
|Matt T.||Partner & Chief Creative Officer||CO|
|Alex G.||Partner, Account & Strategy||CO|
|Stafford B.||Partner, Production||CO|
|Harold J.||Partner, Technology||CO|
Male Millennial, Gen-Z Opps: Domino's ramps up YTD digital spend (Score 65)
Sales lead: Reach out to this company's DMs for more information to see if you can score some of these extra ad dollars.
- Domino's has been increasing digital marketing spend so far this year.
- The pizza chain has already spent more on digital ads YTD than it did in all of 2021.
- I see no signs of it slowing down anytime soon.
Domino's target demographic: Gen-Zers and millennials with a male skew
Domino's is likely to:
- Continue ramping up digital spend
- Diversify digital ad placement
Broadcast insights (TV ad creative spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: Domino's spent $235m on national TV ads YTD, a 5% decrease from $246.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021.
- Last year: Full-year spend increased by 18% from $333.2m in 2020 to $392.6m in 2021.
- 2022 ad programming: It placed ads during programming such as NFL Football, NBA Basketball, Friends, SportsCenter, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: Domino's spent $71.2m on digital display ads YTD, a 55% increase from $45.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021.
- YTD data: 11b impressions via Facebook (55%), Instagram (19%), desktop display (14%), mobile video (9%), and mobile display (2%).
- Last year: Full-year spend fell by 12% from $80.1m in 2020 to $70.5m in 2021.
- Ad location: It placed 90% of these ads directly onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, youtube.com, yahoo.com, and aol.com. It placed 10% of these ads through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, msn.com, aol.com, answers.yahoo.com, and outlook.live.com.
Additional channel insights:
- Domino's also invests in OOH, radio and local broadcast TV.
- Current agency roster:
- WorkInProgress: digital/creative AOR
- I advise readers to offer complimentary services such as media buying/planning, social, and PR.
Insight Sources: Broadcast insights estimated by Kantar.