Back to All Agencies

Dailey & Associates | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(310) 360-3100
Primary Address
8687 Melrose Avenue
Suite G300
West Hollywood, CA 90069
USA

Dailey & Associates Contacts

Contacts (4)
Name Title State
Jean G. Chief Executive Officer CA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (310) 360-3100
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 8687 Melrose Avenue
Suite G300
West Hollywood, CA
90069
USA

Monica T. Associate Media Director, Digital CA
Marissa K. Director of Content Creation CA
Raymond B. Associate Director, Creative CA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
**** **** *******, ***. Creative ******
**** ***** ***** Creative *
**** ***** ********** Creative *
**** ****** ***** Creative *
**** ***** ***** Creative *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Honda releases fresh creative work for campaign (Score 43)


show Honda's 100 year history up to its 2022 vehicles. It will be supported by additional shorter spots that will be featured across cable TV, streaming TV, digital and social media. Honda worked with its full-service AOR, RPA, on the campaign.

Per Pathmatics, Honda earned 2.8b impressions YTD through desktop display ads (32%), desktop video ads (32%), Facebook ads (20%), Instagram ads (8%), mobile display ads (7%) and Twitter ads (1%). It placed the majority (81%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, twitch.tv, instagram.com, edmunds.com and caranddriver.com. It placed the remainder (19%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, hulu.com, finance.yahoo.com, nhl.com and ticketmaster.com. It spent around $23.8m on digital display ads YTD, a 12% decrease from $27.2m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend increased 15% from $29.9m in 2019 to $34.3m in 2020. 

Magellan estimates Honda placed about 1.4k podcast ads over the last year. 

According to iSpot, Honda spent around $73.2m on national TV ads YTD, a slight 2% increase from $71.9m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell 30% from $176m in 2019 to $122.9m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "NFL Football," "NHL Hockey," "NBA Basketball," "2021 Stanley Cup Final" and "College Football." 

Sellers-- I believe Honda mainly targets millennial men. It allocates the majority of its marketing dollars towards national TV and digital display ads. It also invests in local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. There may still be time for you to offer last-minute campaign ad space, so sellers should reach out if you can score some of these campaign ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- We told you earlier this year that Honda was reviewing its regional media account, but we do not have an update at this time. Keep reaching out to see if you can pick up any of its business. It currently works with full-service AOR Orci on multicultural.