Back to All Agencies

RAPP Worldwide | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: crm, direct marketing

Main Telephone
Primary Address
600 California Street
Seventh Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108

RAPP Worldwide Contacts

Contacts (5)
Name Title State
Ludovic G. Regional President CA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone:
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 600 California Street
Seventh Floor
San Francisco, CA

Michael C. Campaign Manager CA
Mindy S. Vice President & Group Creative Director CA
Mena H. Vice President, Finance CA
Christine B. Senior Vice President, Client Partner CA

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Gen-Z, Millennial Parents Opps: McDonald's appoints Hispanic media shop (Score 67)


According to iSpot, McDonald's spent around $66m on national TV ads YTD, just 47% of the $140.5m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend dropped 7% from $581.6m in 2019 to $542.4m in 2020This year, it placed ads during programming such as "NFL Football," "NBA Basketball," "The 63rd Annual Grammy Awards," "Dateline NBC" and "The Bachelor." 

Magellan placed about 3.5k podcast ads over the last year. 

Per Pathmatics, McDonald's earned 2.1b impressions through desktop video ads (62%), Facebook ads (20%), Instagram ads (8%), mobile video ads (4%), desktop display ads (3%), mobile display ads (1%) and Twitter ads (1%). It placed the majority (98%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (2%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $24.8m on digital display ads YTD, a 15% increase from $21.2m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped 40% from $57.8m in 2019 to $81m in 2020. 

Sellers-- McDonald's mainly targets Gen-Z and millennial parents through national TV and digital display ads. It has been decreasing national TV ad spend, while decreasing digital spend, which indicates it may be more aggressively targeting Gen-Zers. The recent agency appointment signals it will put an additional emphasis on reaching Hispanic consumers. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should contact this company offering relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Start reaching out as agency reviews commonly follow one another. I believe you will face competition from Huge (digital). It could be interested in additional shops that can service niche groups.