Back to All Agencies

Gershoni | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
(415) 397-6900
Primary Address
785 Market Street
18th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103

Gershoni Contacts

Contacts (4)
Name Title State
Gil G. Co-Founder & Creative Director CA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (415) 397-6900
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 785 Market Street
18th Floor
San Francisco, CA

Amy G. Co-Founder & President CA
Kelly G. Vice President, Account Services CA
Ced F. Senior Designer CA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
******** Creative *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Deloitte promotes marketing chief (Score 52)

as web solutions manager, and was promoted to principal in 2007. He also helped create Deloitte Digital, which is the company's digital marketing agency. Mager will now handle all marketing initiatives for Deloitte's consulting business. This promotion will affect the company's marketing strategy and could lead to agency reviews. 

According to Pathmatics, Deloitte earned 292.7m impressions YTD through desktop display ads (42%), Twitter ads (49%), mobile display ads (5%) and Facebook ads (4%). It placed the majority (96%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (4%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense and The Trade Desk onto sites such as,,, and It spent approximately $2.3m on digital display ads YTD, a 28% increase from $1.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend fell by 48% from $5.8m in 2020 to $3m in 2021.

Magellan reports Deloitte placed close to 400 podcast ads over the last 365 days. 

Per iSpot, Deloitte spent around $8.5m on national TV ads in 2021 during programming such as "2022 Winter Olympics," "2022 Winter Paralympics," "Dateline NBC" and "Paralympic Sled Hockey Pregame Show." This is the company's only national TV investment since at least 2020. 

Sellers-- Deloitte's consulting services mostly appeal to Gen-X and millennial men. The company reaches these demographics through digital display ads. Deloitte decreased digital spend in 2021, but it has been ramping it back up so far this year. It did spend more on national TV ads in 2021 than it did on digital ads. However, I am unsure if it plans on investing in that channel on a consistent basis. It also utilizes print and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Start contacting the new CMO soon for more information so that you can offer relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, Deloitte currently works with media buying & planning AOR MWWPR (PR). Promoted CMOs do not always review their company's agency roster, but this could still lead to reviews. I advise readers to get in touch with Mager to see if he needs any assistance.