Back to All Agencies

Fineman PR | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
(415) 392-1000
Primary Address
530 Bush Street
Suite 403
San Francisco, CA 94108

Fineman PR Contacts

Contacts (2)
Name Title State
Michael F. Founder, Owner & President CA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (415) 392-1000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 530 Bush Street
Suite 403
San Francisco, CA

Lorna B. Senior Vice President CA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
***’* *******, ***. Public Relations *
****** ***** Public Relations *****

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Gen-X, Millennial Parents Opps: Foster Farms' CMO departs following acquisition (Score 65)

June, we told you about Atlas Holdings acquiring Foster as well as its new CEO, Donnie Smith, and sales & marketing SVP, Tim Price. We will be sure to update you as soon as Foster names a new CMO. In the meantime, direct all of your inquiries to Price. 

According to Pathmatics, Foster earned 319.1m impressions in 2021 through Instagram ads (41%), desktop display ads (31%), Facebook ads (17%), mobile display ads (9%) and desktop video ads (1%). It placed the majority (67%) of these ads directly onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (33%) through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent approximately $1.9m on digital display ads in 2021, more than double the $725.4k spent in this channel during 2020. It has not allocated any budget toward this channel so far this year. 

Sellers-- Foster primarily targets primary shoppers such as Gen-X and millennial women (moms). The company recently shifted to a digital-first marketing strategy. However, it has not placed any digital ads so far this year. We will likely see some more changes to Foster's strategy now that longtime CMO Kurtz has departed. Sellers should get in touch with the new sales & marketing SVP for more information. 

Agency & martech readers-- Foster currently works with creative, media & digital AOR Fineman PR. Keep reaching out to see if you can pick up any of Foster's business because Kurtz's departure only makes these accounts more vulnerable.