Back to All Agencies

Erich & Kallman | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: advertising

Main Telephone
(720) 841-4547
Primary Address
435 Pacific Avenue
Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94133

Erich & Kallman Contacts

Contacts (5/17)
Name Title State
Steve E. Co-Founder & President CA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (720) 841-4547
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 435 Pacific Avenue
Suite 300
San Francisco, CA

Eric K. Co-Founder & Chief Creative Director CA
Jill G. Chief Operating Officer CA
Steven E. Founder & President CA
Alison M. Director, New Business Development CA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** ******* Creative *
**** ******** *****, ***. Creative *
*** **** Creative *
********'* *********** Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning ******
***** **** *******, ***. Creative ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Male Millennial, Gen-X Media Opps: Take 5 Oil Change launches campaign (Score 53)


Per iSpot, Take 5 spent $81.3k on national TV ads YTD, just 29% of the $280k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. It spent around $390.8k in 2021 after not allocating any budget toward this channel in 2020. This year, it aired ads during programming such as NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt, Access Hollywood, CBS Evening News With Norah O'Donnell, Wheel of Fortune and Entertainment Tonight

According to Pathmatics, Take 5 earned 906.7m impressions YTD through Instagram ads (41%), Facebook ads (37%), desktop video ads (20%) and desktop display ads (2%). It placed the majority (98%) of these ads directly onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (2%) indirectly through The Trade Desk onto sites such as,,, and It spent approximately $7.9m on digital display ads YTD, a huge jump from $2.4m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend skyrocketed from $935.6k in 2020 to $7.3m in 2021. 

Sellers-- Take 5 mainly targets Gen-Xers and millennials with a male skew. The company allocates the majority of its marketing budget toward digital display ads. Furthermore, it has been aggressively ramping up digital spend for the past couple of years. The brand does utilize national TV ads just much more sparingly than digital ads. DB also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Please click here to view Take 5's locations to see where you may be able to provide local ad space. Reach out to offer last-minute ad space to see if you can score some extra campaign ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- Take 5 currently works with creative/media AOR Mythic. We have not seen any changes to DB's roster since it promoted Noon to CMO. Keep reaching out to see if you can pick up any of this company's business. I advise offering social media assistance for the best chance of scoring some work from DB.