DDB San Francisco | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
Service: full service
- Main Telephone
- (415) 732-3600
DDB San Francisco Contacts
|Ben W.||Executive Creative Director||CA|
Sample of Related Brands
B2B Opps: SurveyMonkey taps new celebrity partner in largest campaign so far, promotes top marketer (Score 50)
- Made by , this is the brand's largest brand awareness campaign to date. It was designed to position SurveyMonkey as a culturally relevant brand and business solution.
- It rolled out across CTV, digital, social (such as TikTok and YouTube), podcast (thanks to integrations with iHeartMedia and Spotify), rich media, and digital OOH.
- The company is likely to:
- Continue increasing ad spend
- Work with additional influencers in the future
- Conduct agency reviews following a recent leadership shift
- Target demographic:
- Business owners in need of online survey services to create surveys, collect responses, and analyze data
- This campaign comes not long after Denis Scott became the marketing SVP for SurveyMonkey's parent company, .
- Scott joined the company in April 2019 as its growth and demand generation marketing VP.
- He succeeds Leela Srinivasan, who departed about a year ago after having served as its CMO.
Additional spending insights:
- Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: Since the beginning of 2022, SurveyMonkey has spent approximately $5m on digital ads, a 47% increase from the approximately $3.4m spent by this point last year.
- YTD data: The brand has earned around 457.4m digital impressions YTD via desktop display (33%), desktop video (26%), mobile display (13%), Facebook (12%), Instagram (11%), and Twitter (4%) ads.
- SurveyMonkey has placed most of this year's desktop display ads site direct onto destinations such as theguardian.com (28%), apartmenttherapy.com, thekitchn.com, slate.com, and reddit.com.
- Last year: The brand's estimated full-year 2021 spend increased 6% to $5.2m from that of $4.9m in 2020.
Additional agency insights:
- Opportunity: Get in touch soon to get on SurveyMonkey's new top marketer's radar.
- Current agency roster:
- PMG: Strategy, creative, influencer marketing, and media agency partner
- : Creative agency partner
Insight Sources: Digital spend insights estimated by Pathmatics.