Back to All Agencies

antonio & paris | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: advertising & digital

Main Telephone
(415) 625-2942
Primary Address
535 Mission Street
14th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105

antonio & paris Contacts

Contacts (2)
Name Title State
Paris H. Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer CA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (415) 625-2942
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 535 Mission Street
14th Floor
San Francisco, CA

Antonio B. Co-Founder & Chief Strategic Officer CA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
***** ********** *********** Digital, Creative *******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


NorthShore picks up digital shop as it increases digital spend (Score 57)

NorthShore hired John Eckroth as digital marketing and innovation VP in August 2021. He most bring healthcare marketing experience from his time as digital experience and strategy director of Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. NorthShore is clearly committed to digital marketing going forward, so reach out if you can provide ad space. 

According to Pathmatics, NorthShore earned 243.1m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (90%), Twitter ads (4%), Instagram ads (4%), desktop display ads (2%) and desktop video ads (1%). It placed the majority (98%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (2%) indirectly through The Trade Desk and Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $2m on digital display ads YTD, a big jump from $679k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full--year spend increased 65% from $847.1k in 2019 to $1.4m in 2020. 

Magellan estimates NorthShore placed six podcast ads over the last year. 

Sellers-- NorthShore likely has a broad target audience. It allocates the majority of its dollars towards digital display ads, and it placed most of these directly onto social media sites such as Facebook. The company has been aggressively ramping up digital spend four the last couple of years, and considering it just picked up a digital marketing agency, this trend should only continue. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should contact NorthShore to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- NorthShore has worked with multiple agencies on creative in the past such as Kelly, Scott & Madison on media. Our researchers are working on confirming if NorthShore still works with these shops. I advise readers to reach out to this company because agency appointments commonly follow one another.