Back to All Agencies

iProspect | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: search marketing, search engine optimization

Main Telephone
(858) 346-4600
Primary Address
401 West A Street
Suite 1500
San Diego, CA 92101

iProspect Contacts

Contacts (3)
Name Title State
Anna C. Global Director, Product & Partnerships CA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (858) 346-4600
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 401 West A Street
Suite 1500
San Diego, CA

Nancy H. Director, Group Account CA
Amy S. Senior Vice President Client Services CA

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Gen-Z Digital Opps: Abercrombie & Fitch will continue increasing digital spend in H2

Abercrombie & Fitch (A&F) announced during its Q2 earnings report that it is finally returning to its pre-pandemic plans, such as increasing digital and social marketing spend. It is is experimenting with different online marketing methods like influencers and paid media. The company is attempting to reach Gen-Zers more effectively, so it is utilizing popular channels like Snapchat, TikTok and Instagram. It increased marketing, general and administrative expenses by 27% compared to Q2 of 2019. A&F plans to continue increasing spend in H2, so sellers should reach out to offer ad space. 

According to Pathmatics, A&F earned 786.2m impressions YTD through Instagram ads (46%), Facebook ads (28%), desktop video ads (17%) and desktop display ads (9%). It placed the majority (96%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (4%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $6.3m on digital display ads YTD, a 29% increase from $4.9m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend increased significantly from $4.2m in 2019 to $11.5m in 2020.

Magellan estimates Hollister placed around six podcast ads over the last year. 

Sellers-- A&F is primarily targeting Gen-Zers through digital ads. Specifically, it allocates the majority of its marketing budget towards social media ads, and it will continue increasing its investment in these channels. In addition to Facebook and Instagram, the company has also partnered with influencers on apps like Snapchat and TikTok, which are extremely popular among Gen-Zers. Sellers should reach out to score some of these extra ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- A&F currently works with 160over90. There are no signs indicating A&F will review its roster anytime soon. I advise readers to keep looking elsewhere for the time being.