Back to All Agencies

Merlot Marketing | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
(916) 285-9835
Primary Address
4430 Duckhorn Drive
Sacramento, CA 95834

Merlot Marketing Contacts

Contacts (3)
Name Title State
Debi H. Founder & Chief Executive Officer CA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (916) 285-9835
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 4430 Duckhorn Drive

Sacramento, CA

Luis S. Manager, Public Relations CA
Brenda F. Vice President & Managing Director CA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
**** Public Relations *
******** Public Relations, Social ***

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Dadvertising Opps: Nexgrill appoints communications AOR (Score 45)

implementing a communication strategy to promote current and new products. It will also be tasked with managing regional and national consumer media relations to build brand awareness for the company. Merlot will promote Nexgrill's products through social media, articles and video news releases. Nexgrill produces gas, charcoal, pellet, flat top and portable grills, as well as fryers and grill accessories. 

According to Pathmatics, Nexgrill earned 5.4m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (89%), Instagram ads (9%) and desktop display ads (2%). It placed the majority (98%) of these ads site direct onto and It placed the remainder (2%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $46.6k on digital display ads YTD, a 50% increase from $31k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped from $4.3k in 2019 to $33.6k in 2020.

Sellers-- Nexgrill's products most likely appeal to Gen-X and millennial men, or dads. It currently allocates the majority of its ad dollars towards digital ads, with a heavy emphasis on social media. Nexgrill has also been increasing spend in the channel for the last two years. I predict this trend will continue, especially since it just appointed an AOR. Sellers should contact Nexgrill's DMs to see what types of ad space you may be able to offer. 

Agency & martech readers-- As you know, agency reviews commonly follow one another, so reach out to this company to see if you can pick up any of its business. I recommend offering creative, digital or media buying/planning assistance. You should also focus your pitches on helping Nexgrill build brand awareness.