Back to All Agencies

Peacock Public Relations | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: communications agency

Main Telephone
(949) 939-1872
Primary Address
9 Pavona
Newport Coast, CA 92657

Peacock Public Relations Contacts

Contacts (1)
Name Title State
Erin P. Founder & Princpal CA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (949) 939-1872
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 9 Pavona

Newport Coast, CA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** ***** *** Public Relations *
******’* ********* ******* ***** Public Relations **

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Digital Millennial Opps: Nekter Juice Bar appoints first-ever CMO (Score 61)

company in 2015 as its digital marketing VP. As CMO, Asher will be responsible for brand partnerships, development, franchise marketing, technology, menu innovation and product development. This includes ensuring the company presents consistent messaging across online, OOH and in-store ads. Nekter operates 180 locations, with over 150 more currently in development. 

According to Pathmatics, Nekter earned 14.8m impressions in 2020 through desktop display ads. It placed the majority (79%) of these ads indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense and AppNexus onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (21%) directly onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $39.9k on digital display ads in 2020. It has not allocated any funds toward the channel since 2020. 

Sellers-- Nekter's healthy and plant-based options most likely appeal to a millennial audience. It utilized digital display ads in the past, but it has not placed any digital ads since 2020. However, the company seems more focused on marketing going forward, considering it just implemented the CMO role. This leads me to believe the company will make more room in its budget for marketing. Click here to use Nekter's location finder to see where you may be able to provide local ad space. Sellers should get in touch with Asher for more information so that you can offer relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- While promoted DMs are less likely to make changes to their agency roster than outside hires, Asher may decide to outsource some of his new responsibilities to an agency partner. The only agency Nekter currently works with is PR shop Peacock. Reach out to offer creative, digital and media buying/planning assistance to the recently-promoted marketing chief.