Back to All Agencies

Team One | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: integrated

Main Telephone
(310) 437-2500
Primary Address
13031 West Jefferson Boulevard
Suite 800
Los Angeles, CA 90094-7039
USA

Team One Contacts

Contacts (5/55)
Name Title State
Michael W. Chief Financial Officer CA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (310) 437-2500
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 13031 West Jefferson Boulevard
Suite 800
Los Angeles, CA
90094-7039
USA

Julie M. Chief Executive Officer CA
Chris G. Chief Creative Officer CA
Mark M. Chief Strategy Officer CA
Amy O. Account Director CA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
** ***** Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning, Social *
****** **** ****** Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning, Social *
******** Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning, Social *
********* ******* ********** Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning, Social *
******* ***. ******** Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning, Social ******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Gen-X, Millennial Media Opps: Toyota partners with Marvel to promote the Sienna (Score 60)


Saatchi & Saatchi and multicultural AOR Conill joined forces to produce "Marvel Live! Presented by Sienna." There will be three short episodes called "Children of the Atom," "New Mutants" and "America Chavez: Made in the USA." There will also be a comic book cover displaying the Sienna joined by Marvel characters that will be released onto Instagram and will also be available in print. Toyota subsidiary Lexus worked with Marvel by incorporating elements from the "Black Panther" movie into its creative, but this is the first time Toyota has officially worked with Marvel. Toyota and Marvel could be open to discussing sponsorship opportunities in the future. 

According to iSpot, Toyota spent around $74.8m on national TV ads YTD, a slight 3% decrease from $79.6m spent during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $451.8m, down 9% from $492m in 2019. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "NFL Football," "2021 Daytona 500," "NBA Basketball," "NASCAR Cup Series" and "College Football." 

Magellan reports Toyota placed about 1k podcast ads over the last year. 

Per Pathmatics, Toyota earned 4.1b impressions through Facebook ads (40%), Instagram ads (22%), desktop display ads (17%), desktop video ads (15%), mobile display ads (3%) and Twitter ads (2%). It placed the majority (96%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, youtube.com, edmunds.com and yahoo.com. It placed the remainder (4%) indirectly through a variety of channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, finance.yahoo.com, theverge.com, reddit.com and caranddriver.com. It spent around $33.3m on digital display ads YTD, a significant increase (42%) from $19.3m spent during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend totaled $86.1m in 2020, a 31% drop-off from $113.7m spent in 2019. 

Sellers-- Toyota mainly targets Gen-X and millennial men through national TV and digital display ads. It has been decreasing national TV spend now for a couple of years, and while digital spend did decline in 2020, that seems to be Covid-19 related. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should contact Toyota to secure extra campaign ad dollars while it lasts. 

Agency & martech readers-- Toyota works with creative AOR Conill Advertising. Keep reaching out to the new marketing head Lisa Materazzo to see if you can pick up any of this company's business.