Back to All Agencies

TBWA/Media Arts Lab | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: creative

Main Telephone
(310) 305-4400
Primary Address
12539 Beatrice Street
Los Angeles, CA 90066

TBWA/Media Arts Lab Contacts

Contacts (5/36)
Name Title State
Brent A. Global Chief Creative Officer CA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (310) 305-4400
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 12539 Beatrice Street

Los Angeles, CA

Brian O. Global Chief Production Officer CA
Matt P. Director, Creative CA
Nick C. Group Director, Creative CA
Evan S. Director, Creative & Writer CA

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Apple secures Major League Soccer's streaming rights (Score 19)

The partnership is set for 10 years starting in 2023. Users will be able to access the MLS streaming service through the Apple TV app, which will give them access to every MLS and Leagues Cup match as well as select MLS NEXT Pro and MLS NEXT matches. It will also include original programming, game replays, highlights and analysis. All matches will have announcers in English and Spanish, and any matches with a Canadian team will offer commentary in French. The Apple TV app is available on most smart TVs, gaming consoles and Apple products. 

According to Pathmatics, Apple TV earned 1.4b impressions YTD through desktop video ads (57%), Twitter ads (18%), desktop display ads (18%), mobile display ads (5%) and mobile video ads (2%). It placed the majority (98%) of these ads directly onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (2%) through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent approximately $17.3m on digital display ads YTD, a 25% decrease from $23.1m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend dropped 31% from $97m in 2020 to $66.7m in 2021. 

Per iSpot, Apple TV spent $104.7m on national TV ads YTD, more than double the $43.2m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend equaled $132.4m in 2020 and $135.3m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as NBA Basketball, College Basketball, NFL Football, 2022 Winter Olympics and PGA Tour Golf

Sellers-- Apple TV targets a broad audience as it just launched in 2019. However, the deal with MLS will be especially popular among Gen-Z and millennial men. It allocates the majority of its marketing budget toward national TV and digital display ads. Apple TV has been decreasing digital spend over the past two years, while it has been aggressively increasing TV spend YTD. Apple also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Apple TV will likely increase spend, or even launch a campaign, to promote the new deal closer to launch. Sellers should reach out to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, Apple works with creative/digital AOR the community (multicultural). Apple may need some assistance promoting the new MLS offerings. Get in touch to see if you can offer any of your services.